Valued Contributor

Re: Shawn K., PLEASE hurry back!

Yeah, Sept. 1 is not that far off!

Trusted Contributor

TOO FUNNY..ALL OF THIS.

Just give me LEAH WILLIAMS EVERY DAY ALL SHOWS PLEASE !!!

PERFECTION.

Respected Contributor

i enjoy Shawn. i just tried to check her Facebook - but it doesn't seem to be working. anyone else?  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

Dr, Laura preaches that if a woman decides to have children she should stay home and raise the child.  Many ask, how are we supposed to afford things, she states that one will find ways and your child needs its' mother for care and nurturing. 

Does the Q have day care for their employees or does the child have to go to day care?

Son & Daughter in law decided together she wouldn't go back. Sons income is more than adequate. Her law firm left the door open. Realize not everyone is afforded the opportunity.

--------------------

When my kids were little , we decided on the importance of parent care for child during the "developmental" years. So I stayed home and we cut back on all expenses.  And it was tough -- lived on soup and tortillas for a while!!! LOL!!  

When each child turned three yrs old, I went back to work and kids enjoyed the benefits of child care. It is an important, very personal decision by the parents.

Would do it again in a heart beat!!

Honored Contributor

Shawn should take her time and enjoy being with her daughter.  Life is so short so you need to get your priorities in order.  If it is a necessity to work that is different.  My mother went back to work when we went into 1st grade.  I heard that Shawn would be back in September.  Bless that little baby, Shawn and her husband and his children.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

weird- Q link didn't work.  but the page is still there.

@ms traditional wrote:

i enjoy Shawn. i just tried to check her Facebook - but it doesn't seem to be working. anyone else?  

Trusted Contributor

No, seriously, Shawn -- take all the time off you want.

Valued Contributor

I have that problem with shawn's facebook, anybody else have it, it says broken or discontinued

Valued Contributor

Mine says the same as you. Wonder what is up with that?  Shawn rules qvc, maybe she told them to do away with her facebook page.  

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of Shawn. I prefer the product be the emphasis and not the host. And her selling style is pushy.She never saw a product she didn't love to pieces. She may be the most wonderful kind person ever but she rubs me wrong with her personal style and her selling style. It's all way over the top.