Contributor

Where in God’s green earth does Shawn come up with what she wears? The black dress she had on today was the dumbest looking dress I have ever seen someone wear on QVC. Being different is one thing, but looking downright silly is another.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Contributor
Agree
Honored Contributor
She does not dress her age unless, apparently, she's told to, eg. for a recent jewelry show, where she wore an elegant green dress.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

And she's the newly appointed fashion diva. Ugh.

Regular Contributor

It does look like the dog bit the back of her dress on her way to work and she didn't have time to change....She is such a pretty woman.

Respected Contributor
Just bizarre. Love the socks with the heels, lol. I work with kids, twenty something's, and they do not dress odd. I can't imagine we could print what they would say about her look. Maybe tptb think that an out there look will get a pause, a look, and maybe a buy by the young channel surfers.
Honored Contributor
On 2/28/2015 Shawnie said: Just bizarre. Love the socks with the heels, lol. I work with kids, twenty something's, and they do not dress odd. I can't imagine we could print what they would say about her look. Maybe tptb think that an out there look will get a pause, a look, and maybe a buy by the young channel surfers.
It's a reach if they're thinking that...
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I wondered if some portion of the skirt got caught in the Oreck she was presenting??{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Dreadful get-up!!! The dress was bad enough, but then add the shoes…yikes!