Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Scorpio1971 wrote:

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

Why don't women just wear the size that actually fits them the best?

Why are women so obsessed with that size tag?

You are an extra small or you are not, you are a 1x or you are not...

The size is irrelevant.

A good fit goes a long way in how one looks!

@CAMOGIRL 

Exactly!  You are the size that FITS you CORRECTLY!

@Scorpio1971   Is it body dysmorphia disorder or lack of full length mirrors? Why can't women accept who they are and if not content with that, try to change it, but don't go out in tight leggings showing parts for your GYN's eyes only!

Esteemed Contributor

Today, Tues., on D&Co. they had pants showing XXS was a 38" hip. What??? How can this be? How many with a 38" hip would take a chance on ordering XXS? 

Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Scorpio1971 wrote:

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

Why don't women just wear the size that actually fits them the best?

Why are women so obsessed with that size tag?

You are an extra small or you are not, you are a 1x or you are not...

The size is irrelevant.

A good fit goes a long way in how one looks!

@CAMOGIRL 

Exactly!  You are the size that FITS you CORRECTLY!

@Scorpio1971   Is it body dysmorphia disorder or lack of full length mirrors? Why can't women accept who they are and if not content with that, try to change it, but don't go out in tight leggings showing parts for your GYN's eyes only!

@Shanus 

Some things I see other women wear I would not even wear in my own house, even if I was alone in the house!  Sometimes I think it is for the shock value, and for some to get the attention of others.

Honored Contributor

I have said it many times before and I'll say it again and I know many will disagree with me but I have no idea why the hosts even need to tell us what size they are in.  It doesn't do me one bit of good to know what size any host is in.

You cannot tell what size someone is by looking at them and you can have 2 people who are the same height and weight but they will take 2 different sizes.  So even if I was the same height and weight as a host doesn't mean I will take the same size she does.  The only thing that is helpful is if a host indicates the garment runs big or small and you need to size up or down from your normal size.  Otherwise, I don't care.

Trusted Contributor

The few times that I have seen Shawn,I noticed the clothes she had on,needed to be larger.She looks like she gain weight,as many of us have also done.

Respected Contributor

I didn't see Amy wearing the TSV bathing suit, but I heard another host tell her how good she looked in it. I believe it. I'm wondering if other hosts put the suit on? I've also been noticing that I'm not hearing the models sizes announced as much anymore. I need to hear this information because the models that are my size are wearing clothing smaller than I would. I would know to move up a size or two from what they have on. I like my denim jacket to be able to be buttoned. they seem to wear this look unbuttoned and not even close to the center of the chest. That look doesn't work for me...at all. I appreciate the hosts wearing and sharing their size but if I see one host wearing a large I know she's at least a 1x and so I can go with an xl.  Rebecca is the model who I look to for real sizing. I love the way she yells out extra large with confidence.   Susan Graver loves to use her and Katia. The clothes look nice on the both sizes. I also like the way Maria exudes confidence and wears the correct size. Dennis Basso seems to love the way his clothes look on her. 

Trusted Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Today, Tues., on D&Co. they had pants showing XXS was a 38" hip. What??? How can this be? How many with a 38" hip would take a chance on ordering XXS? 

The garment hip measurement was 38", not the body measurement.

q garment size.JPG

q body size.JPG

Valued Contributor

It's very important that we all know that nearly all the hosts are wearing an extra XS! 😉

(Odd bc not many look like they're Amy's size.)

Honored Contributor

I like Shawn so this isn't a dig, but I have heard Isaac tell her she needed a bigger size.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon I have also heard him say that to her but she always makes a face and just continues onward.

It's an ego thing for her.