Honored Contributor
On 2/23/2015 ValuSkr said:

I rather like Kerstin. She's not "on" all the time; in fact, she sometimes seems tired or only mildly interested in the products she's selling. She just seems more real to me than some of the other hard-selling hosts. If they were all like her, it wouldn't be good, but she is a nice change.

I agree. The laid-back approach is easier for me to take. The hyper, fast-talking "hard sell" hosts send me running for the remote! But apparently their tactics work for many viewers, and drive up sales.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I think Kerstin has gone through some rough spots over the last year. If you read any of her blogs you can read between the lines and figure out something very sad happened with her but she wasn't as open about it as another host in the same boat.

Kerstin also very recently lost her dog and seemed to have a rough time over that.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/22/2015 handygal said:
On 2/22/2015 corita said:
On 2/21/2015 baker said:

Sharon's a doll and a real pro, I saw some of that show today and I agree Sharon was great, Kirsten I can do without. I think that woman is such a phony, I wouldn't buy anything she was selling.

There are three hosts that I will not watch, Kirsten being one of them. I am sure they are lovely ladies, but my only interest is the way they present their products. All three of them need more on-the-job training on presentation techniques.

I won't put you on the spot, but based on popular opinion, l would venture to guess that the other two are Amy and Courtney....

Well, Courtney is number two......

Respected Contributor
I like Sharon. I didn't at first but then I realized how much I enjoyed her presentations. Kerstin is one of the hosts I can't watch and change the chanel as soon as I hear or see her.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18