Honored Contributor
I bet Sharon thought she was being punished when she got that assignment.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I really don't care for either one. I used to like Sharon in the past, but not anymore. I will say that Sharon dresses and presents herself well, unlike Kerstin.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/21/2015 baker said:

Sharon's a doll and a real pro, I saw some of that show today and I agree Sharon was great, Kirsten I can do without. I think that woman is such a phony, I wouldn't buy anything she was selling.

There are three hosts that I will not watch, Kirsten being one of them. I am sure they are lovely ladies, but my only interest is the way they present their products. All three of them need more on-the-job training on presentation techniques.

Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2015 corita said:
On 2/21/2015 baker said:

Sharon's a doll and a real pro, I saw some of that show today and I agree Sharon was great, Kirsten I can do without. I think that woman is such a phony, I wouldn't buy anything she was selling.

There are three hosts that I will not watch, Kirsten being one of them. I am sure they are lovely ladies, but my only interest is the way they present their products. All three of them need more on-the-job training on presentation techniques.

I won't put you on the spot, but based on popular opinion, l would venture to guess that the other two are Amy and Courtney....
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Sharon is one of my faves.

Honored Contributor

Nice to see when Sharon mentors Kirsten.

Trusted Contributor

They both seem to be nice and devoted to their families. But Sharon talks entirely too fast and Kerstin doesn't give her guests a chance to talk.

Super Contributor
On 2/22/2015 Troop_Angel said:

They both seem to be nice and devoted to their families. But Sharon talks entirely too fast and Kerstin doesn't give her guests a chance to talk.

I just give up on listening to Sharon. She talks so fast that I cannot understand her. It's been that way for years. Maybe it's my hearing, but I can't follow her at all.

Respected Contributor

Giant ""no"" to both hosts

Honored Contributor

I rather like Kerstin. She's not "on" all the time; in fact, she sometimes seems tired or only mildly interested in the products she's selling. She just seems more real to me than some of the other hard-selling hosts. If they were all like her, it wouldn't be good, but she is a nice change.