Valued Contributor

I believe I just heard Sharon say that she is leaving..She'll be on the air for 2 more weeks anfd then she's gone  WOW..

Respected Contributor

I enjoy watching her , she does her job well. Maybe onto something better , there is a lot of stress in hosting jobs that a lot of people like to criticize on these boards.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw her at the end of gourmet holiday.  I'm sad  to hear it I have always liked Sharon.   One of the few I can listen to for hours.   I can understand wanting to spend more  time with her children they grow up so fast .  I'll miss her on the food shows. 

Honored Contributor

Her children are not babies.  I think that is just the excuse she's using.  She just made 15 years.  She's too young to retire and again, the kids are in school and not babies.  She will do something else like Albany.

Regular Contributor

I like Sharon. There are 6 new hosts in training. Who knows.

I wish her well.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Her children are not babies.  I think that is just the excuse she's using.  She just made 15 years.  She's too young to retire and again, the kids are in school and not babies.  She will do something else like Albany.

Even school aged children need their mother.  No one said anything about retiring, she just leaving QVC.

Super Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Even school aged children need their mother.  No one said anything about retiring, she just leaving QVC.

Exactly!....and it doesn't matter how old they are - they are still her "babies".

Valued Contributor
I think being a QVC host must be grueling. Yes, I'm guessing they make fabulous money, but swinging shifts, working weekends and holidays must get tiresome. Best wishes to Sharon and hope she enjoys her time with her family.
Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Agree 10000%, what is the saying......all that glitters is not GOLD

So many hosts leave, I bet 100% It is more to the story, her kids are big.  I think she asked for a schedule change , .....or was possibly told of a pending change and knew it was time for her to depart.  We will never know what really happened!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

Seems like I only saw her hosting food shows. Too bad she is leaving. I liked her personality.