Respected Contributor
I never cared for her. I wish her well with whatever she decides her next Chapter will be.

To the person who said they had not seen her much lately, she has been on Q2 quite a bit.
Respected Contributor
She will be dearly missed. Another fine host leaves and creates a void. I wouldn't be surprised if she lands a job managing a boutique somewhere. She always seemed to like little arts and crafts.
Honored Contributor

sharon.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

It's only speculation whether Sharon's decision is totally personal or mutual with her employer.  Whatever the reason, my opinion is she has been an easy on my ears and pleasant show host to watch who has been underused and deserved to be more than the female face of the gourmet food shows.  I realize that QVC has managed to expand that programming into something that can air several times per month, and daily for several weeks before major holidays, so Sharn was visible to many customers, but I feel she was never given a fair shot at hosting other categories, particularly jewelry, beauty, and fashion shows.

Whatever Sharon's next move is I wish her all the best!

Respected Contributor
Id see her running a small boutique in Westchester, perhaps carrying lines of gourmet teas jewelry and fashion. She would be a gracious host in the store.
Valued Contributor

@Trix I guess you don't watch QVC much.I know Sharon has been doing many of the Gourmet Food Shows..BUT she Host many Fashion Shows..In fact every Sat she Hosts a LOGO show with Lori.Tey are Pals..and I've seen her do many of the other Fashion shows..I actually see her going to work with Lori Goldstein and maybe one day be an ON-Air Rep for that line. Less stress.and doing what she loves!

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

I heard Sharon announce that she was leaving.  She did not say she wasn't planning on working again.  She just said she wanted to spend more time with her children.  I would imagine her hours at QVC didn't allow her as much time with her children and husband as she would have liked.  

I don't think she was lying about wanting to spend more time with them as many of you seem to be implying.  I imagine she is planning on working again doing something that will allow for a better schedule.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is challenging moderation

Respected Contributor
Hi ! Beth. It seems like we are going back and forth. I am not challenging your job. I love QVC and we have to adhere to rules of the board. Been with the Q since Kathy and Jeff Hewson.