Respected Contributor

Sharon is great at her job.  She will be missed.

Valued Contributor

@NickNack I was one of the ones that posted about it and when I posted it ,I was the 1st one to post it..There was no other posts. When I came back there were 2 other posts..BUT I checked the time on mine and it was 1 minute before yours..So, we must have posted basically at the same time..

Honored Contributor
Kudos to Sharing for being able to be a stay at home mom. A lot of women have to work outside the home and at home to lol. She has always been a pleasant host. I didn't realize she had small children. I am sure her kids are delighted. She will be able to enjoy all the holidays and not miss anything.😃
Honored Contributor
Oops Sharon. Not sharing lol.
Valued Contributor

I admire Sharon; she always keeps her presentaions so classy and is so respectful with everyone!  I love watching when she is on. 

I am happy that she will get to have lots of time with her family. QVC hosts have such strange schedules and I know her kids will love that she can now attend all their events, etc.

Sharon, thanks for all the years on QVC!  I will hate to see you go, but I wish you well, my dear!

Valued Contributor

Sharon’s shows were boring in my opinion. I always found myself changing the channel when she was on, just couldn’t hold my interest no matter what she was selling. So this announcement is really no surprise to me. 

Respected Contributor

It does seem since The Q. expanded to 3 channells I see the host on alot and , alot at night. I wouldn't want that job at all.

Super Contributor
@debmmm, I agree with you. I also think that when their contracts are up for renewal if their sales numbers are less than impressive then they are given the option to renew BUT they will be relegated to the lesser channel, Q2. If that was the scenario for Sharon, I would have said thanks but no thanks. I’ll stay home and spend more time with my family.
Esteemed Contributor

I find it really sad that when a host announces she is leaving, that people have to say things like " I never liked her"   How terribly sad that everyone cannot just wish Sharon the best.   

I always liked Sharon,  but rarely saw her shows.   I thought she was a good host and I hope that her new ventures in life provide her with Good health and happiness!  

New Contributor

Agree 100% with your post.... I like some hosts better than others, but I wouldn't jump on here to kick anyone if they were leaving. Sharon is a classy lady & I know she'll be great at whatever she does.