Valued Contributor

Pink cabinetry, orange tone floor, avocado green velvet channel back banquette, white lacquer...what were you thinking?  This is one of the ugliest sets I have ever seen on QVC.  Even the clothes clash.

Honored Contributor

I agree.  I was appalled when I saw that huge, ugly green banquette.  It, not the merchandise, the the most prominent thing on that set.  They need to quickly cover it with leftover Christmas throws.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

You mean "drug induced decorating?"  What I call it.  I saw somewhere this is a new trend for 2022.  I don't want to offend anyone, though, maybe someone here likes it.  

QVC continues to make watching less and less palatable for me.  

Respected Contributor

Throwback to the 1960s and 70s?  I don't like it either.  I'm glad the OP called it out!

Respected Contributor

I agree.  It is awful looking, and I can't stop staring at it.  What were they thinking?  I also hate the kitchen that they redid with brick.  All the sets looked so much better before in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

It's awful!  First time I saw it, I thought it looked like Barbie Dream House furniture.  

Trusted Contributor

I don't usually watch the Q and you guys made me go look. I love it! it is so feminine and trendy. I guess everyone has different taste.

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

It's awful!  First time I saw it, I thought it looked like Barbie Dream House furniture.  

...or the set of the original Dating Game.

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking the same thing, what on earth?   It needs to be more nuetral, I just can't take it when the background takes away your focus on the actual items being presented.

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, what on earth?   It needs to be more nuetral, I just can't take it when the background takes away your focus on the actual items being presented.

hmmmm.....maybe that was their point!  Smiley Wink