Contributor

I laughed out loud and then was quite puzzled. The model currently wearing the Allure wig looks ridiculous.  It looks sooooo fake and if it fits that high on the head, it really is a helmet head.  Really?

Respected Contributor

@TheAdventurer wrote:

I laughed out loud and then was quite puzzled. The model currently wearing the Allure wig looks ridiculous.  It looks sooooo fake and if it fits that high on the head, it really is a helmet head.  Really?

Truly helmet head pathetic ... At the least, they should try combing it into some sort of presentable style...Ive seen kids wear better looking wigs on Halloween, as well as the muppets!  Wig looks so pitiful.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love for QVC to sell good hair extensions.

Honored Contributor

The models are wearing "samples" and don't have them styled properly.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

poor jacque gonzales!! The few times she had those awful wigs on and the camera zoomed in on her....she looked like she wanted to burst out laughing!!! 

Didn't they have a line of wigs by Sheri Shepard?? If I can recall they were a bit more realistic

Honored Contributor

The thing i find frustrating is that "one size" does not fit all... even with the "tab" thingy they talk about. you can see it on the models.  It's probably responsible for half the returns of wigs on QVC..... they need to offer measurements tied to Small, Medium and Large.  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*