Frequent Contributor

Sephoria Free 2 Day Shipping Charge for $10.00..Good for 1 year

Just went to purchase some beauty products from Sephoria and see this new message advising you can pay an extra $10.00 for free 2 days shipping.  Godd for 1 year.

Mmmm, sound great if you purchase many items/yr. 

I know I viewed this on another business but cannot remember where.

Great if the Q would consider this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sephoria Free 2 Day Shipping Charge for $10.00..Good for 1 year

I order a lot from Sephora, so it is a very good deal for me. Also their shipping is pretty fast.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@Happy Smile wrote:

Just went to purchase some beauty products from Sephoria and see this new message advising you can pay an extra $10.00 for free 2 days shipping.  Godd for 1 year.

Mmmm, sound great if you purchase many items/yr. 

I know I viewed this on another business but cannot remember where.

Great if the Q would consider this.

I signed up for this a few months ago when I ordered from Sephora, it's a good deal if you do a lot of online shopping with them. Thanks for sharing it @Happy Smile.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sephoria = a cross between Sephora and Euphoria (when you receive your order LOL)

I never did buy a whole lot at Sephora until, w/in the past six months, I signed up for the free 2 day shipping for $10.  I absolutely love it, and am now a VIB member.  I love taking advantage of the free gifts with purchase they email me, for spending only $25 or $35 to get it.   I never would have all these great samples otherwise, because I'd never buy anything there unless I spent the $50 to get free S&H.   I'm really having fun taking advantage of more of their offers and not hesitating to buy just a single item if I run out of something, rather than have to go to the local Sephora to avoid having to spend $50 or else pay a S&H charge.    I've more than made up the $10 cost by the great freebies I've received with purchases, including a La Mer product which, in itself, more than paif for the $10 annual free shipping fee.  I  highly recommend it and will renew it after my year is up.  No question about it.

My packages do indeed come very quickly, although the two-day shipping isn't why I signed up for the program.  I just didn't want to have to spend $50 to get free shipping.

Honored Contributor

I am an impulse shopper, especially with cosmetics, so this works out great for me.  I don't have to accumulate enough for the free shipping, and to be honest by then I've cooled down and skip the whole thing.  So this is a win for me and a win for them.

Respected Contributor

One time shipping charge is usually $6.99 so $10.00 is pretty reasonable if you order a lot from Sephora.