Frequent Contributor

Seems to me QVC is looking to lose business

TPTB at the Q need to straighten up. I sign on and get all kinds of "look at me," "look at me" new features that I don't care about and can't easily close out of. Then once they're gone they want me to upgrade my computer. Look hot shots, I want to come and look at what I want to look at, not what YOU want me to look at. Your products are getting stale, your prices are getting beyond ridiculous and I find myself less and less interested in what you have to offer. At one time I was a huge QVC fan and buyer. Now, not so much. Stop pushing, and make the experience what it once was. There doesn't seem to be much Quality, Value or Convenience anymore. I'm one disappointed customer. Do you care?

Honored Contributor

Re: Seems to me QVC is looking to lose business

[ Edited ]

Applause...

They just seem completely off kilter and out of touch. Mis-step after mis-step, poor decisions and poor choices and it's been this way for a very, very long time.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

Stevi, I agree 100%. QVC has changed so much. I am a customer since 1988 and I miss the "old" days.

Occasional Contributor

Stevi, I agree 100%. QVC has changed so much. I am a customer since 1988 and I miss the "old" days.

Occasional Contributor

Sorry about the double post.

Honored Contributor

I'm going to give you a thumbs up just because you used the term lose correctly. I can't tell you how many times people write loose for lose.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

And if they are looking to lose business, well, that's one area in which they're doing a good job.

Between the prices, the shipping, the overall miserable programming, the repetition, the too long presentations, annoying hosts and vendors, the limited product selection, the lack of availability, the limited customers incentives, and just the overall tone of things, this is no longer my idea of a good time...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

QVC lost me and I closed my Q card and haven't shopped sense the web "improvements!"

I have also tried to rectify review problems as well as "balance due" or returned items as far back as 2014 but it all falls on deaf ears.......

Still, I look in to see if perhaps they actually listened to the customers who requested things be changed back but I see they have not.

This is the only public chat I have ever visited or used and I am grateful to the others who come here to help or learn.

Cathy

Honored Contributor

OP, It sounds like you would be happier at one of the other shopping channels.
Valued Contributor

I've ben heading to Q less and less. Now I can't even get to what I want easily on line. I don't need to shop that badly!