Honored Contributor

Seeing more & more duplication of products -- QVC now HSN

I noticed Dooney, Shark, Clark's, and today Farmer Johns popcorn.

I guess the brands will no longer be "just Q" product line.  Not sure but it seems "higher" prices on both product & s/h now they are on HSN.

Pretty soon Josie and her "argon" stuff. better move over because Beekman 1802 will be #1 if they combine with QVC since they are on a lot on HSN .... and Q will follow...

Honored Contributor

Re: Seeing more & more duplication of products -- QVC now HSN

I was just browsing the HSN website and prices have gone up.  Also, most of the free shipping they once offered is gone now.  

Honored Contributor

I don't care where Josie and her argan oil go, just wish they'd leave.  Seems like every time I check out QVC...there's Josie.  I'm sick of her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't care where Josie and her argan oil go, just wish they'd leave.  Seems like every time I check out QVC...there's Josie.  I'm sick of her.

@Kachina624  I know, Josie & IT Cosmetics. Enough already!  If I hear that argan oil discovery story one more time....😳

Honored Contributor

@Ketra.  You can delete your blank post by clicking on the 3 horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the post, then click delete and confirm.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I'd hate to be the programmers -  just think, the shows you don't want to see, I often do.  And the shows that seem to be most popular on the Forums, I don't watch.

I don't buy all that much right now - and I buy from the same few brands repeatedly.  That's not surprising to me. That's how I shop.   When I used to buy many of my clothes from Nordstrom, most of them came from the same department and many from the same label within that department.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Kachina624  I'd hate to be the programmers -  just think, the shows you don't want to see, I often do.  And the shows that seem to be most popular on the Forums, I don't watch.

I don't buy all that much right now - and I buy from the same few brands repeatedly.  That's not surprising to me. That's how I shop.   When I used to buy many of my clothes from Nordstrom, most of them came from the same department and many from the same label within that department.

@millieshops

There's something called variety....and another thing called PRODUCT OVERSATURATION

The programmers seem to just maintain the status quo.... I mean REALLY she's on ever single weekend. 99.999% of the time!...just check the Program Guide... and I do change the channel......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Perhaps the repetition of product lines explains why I rarely tune in;  I was once a regular viewer.  On second thought, I think it's the poor quality of many hosts.   There are some I just cannot watch or listen to.  I don't know anything about the private lives of anyone who works at the stores where I shop;  unfortunately too many QVC sales people constantly feel the need to tell us about theirs.  I want info on the products, not their personal stories! 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Agree. 

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of Josie and her products and marathon presentations. Being saturated with too many house brands.