Contributor

This is the second time in a row that my QVC order has just disappeared.  The post office says they don't have it and UPS says they have handed it off to the Post Office. Can't file a claim with UPS (I assume because they've handed it off to the PO) Can't speak with a real person at UPS because of CoVid (real tired of hearing this for an excuse). I'm about done ordering  from QVC until this whole thing is over. And yes, I have ordered other items from other retailers and gotten them much faster. Not saying it's QVC's fault, but I'm tired of it.

Honored Contributor

@Beauty geek   This has nothing to do with QVC.  There have been similar complaints and the items are eventually delivered.  The USPS is very backed up.  Contact our mods by email at  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and include your order number for resolution.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Beauty geek I had the same thing happen to me at Christmas with a package from Macy's.  Very frustrating.  Macy's very graciously ended up refunding my money Make sure you have screen shots. . 

Honored Contributor

@Beauty geek ............you need to file a lost package claim at UPS and USPS.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

This would have nothing to do with QVC, and, yes, of course it's frustrating. 

I had two packages, one from QVC, one from Macy's, received at my PO.  One set there for 3 days, the other for 5, before going out, to be delivered! 

I filed an inquiry, on their website. I did receive a call back, fairly quickly; the packages had been "mishandled", something like that.  Anyway, it all worked out.  

Contributor

I wasn't insinuating it was QVC fault. Just basically commenting this was 2nd time in a row in a matter of 2 weeks that this has happened. I do think I'm finished with QVC until things settle down.

Contributor

I tried both. UPS wouldn't let me because they showed it had been transferred to PO.  PO wouldn't let me because as far as they were concerned, UPS still had it.  I've taken care of it.