Honored Contributor

I also like Scott.

Honored Contributor

I like him.  He is very informative and passionate with what he does.  

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I like him.  He is very passionate about his jewelry and his family.

he is such fun to follow on facebook.....his children are adorable! he may be planning on being around for a while on qvc. the family made a big move to be in the PA area.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Not my favorite vendor, in fact I don't watch him.  He's as bad as Susan Graver in touting his own brilliance and creativity and yes, he is a name-dropper.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

He must be doing something right.  I understand JAI is the #1 jewelry line on QVC.  I own several pieces myself.

Honored Contributor

@sashamatthews wrote:

He must be doing something right.  I understand JAI is the #1 jewelry line on QVC.  I own several pieces myself.

@sashamatthews That doesn't surprise me; it is great quality jewelry.  For a while there, when he was overdoing the figural type of jewelry, I thought he was getting away from the sophistication of the JH line, and didn't make many purchases.  But he seems to have gotten back to the more classic JH chains and patterns that I was originally drawn to.  I still don't care for the hokey stuff (paw prints, dog and cat mom rings, etc) but I think there are Q viewers who are into that.

Honored Contributor

I like Scott Grimes and have purchased several jewelry pieces from the JAI collection---love them, great quality at a reasonable price!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I like Scott.

I only have two pieces of Jai jewelry, but I always enjoy his shows.

Honored Contributor

i have not been purchasing a lot of jewelry from anywhere lately, but i have purchased JAI items .....have a nice collection going since the line first appeared. i am keeping a close eye on a few pieces so that when they get a good markdown i am buying.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I enjoy the Jai presentations, but I haven't purchased anything. I bought several pieces from the woman (I can't remember her name) who presented the last JH collaboration, and then she disappeared and I had nothing to match the not inexpensive pieces I had purchased of her style.

Jai has been around for a while now and wasn't an overnight and gone product. So that is positive.

@faeriemoon LOVE your signature line! I always thought it was gremlins. Happy to know it is fairies.