Honored Contributor

Is quite the name-dropper.  He's seems very impressed with himself.

Respected Contributor

The guy from ER decades ago?  

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

The guy from ER decades ago?  

@Linmo 

the vendor for JAI jewelry.

he used to work for the high end JOHN HARDY line of jewelry.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Scott Grimes STILL works for John Hardy.  He created a special sub-line just for QVC called JAI.

I am impressed with him as well, because of all of his creativity and design ability.

He is an enthusiastic speaker and loves to share a lot of information.  He appreciates the world of travel and tries to bring those personal impressions to jewelry.

The silver jewelry is very well made and quite detailed.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 Thanks for clarifying.

Respected Contributor

Yes, he is a name dropper. You'd think QVC would be careful considering the Van Cleef & Arpels lawsuit several years ago. But QVC execs don't monitor what goes on on-air, it seems. At least, not as much as we get monitored for what we say.

Honored Contributor

I just cannot watch him.

Super Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I just cannot watch him.

I agree - he is just a bit too much.  He and Lisa Robertson are still friends and she sometimes has him on with her on her Facebook page, and he is just a bit too much - too perfect.

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

Yes, he is a name dropper. You'd think QVC would be careful considering the Van Cleef & Arpels lawsuit several years ago. But QVC execs don't monitor what goes on on-air, it seems. At least, not as much as we get monitored for what we say.

@banned again. Really? QVC appears to be quite lenient about what lt lets you post about what appears to be QVC insider knowledge.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I like him.  He is very passionate about his jewelry and his family.