Valued Contributor

Anyone experiencing shipping issues with this TSV? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Scott Brothers Recent TSV

@Snowhite714. I received mine last week Thurs. I tried to write a review and was again told not possible to submit?? I am giving up trying as happens too often. I ordered very early at midnight as looking for yellow sheets.  Yellow is not banana but has a definate lime color, like inside a lime.

I did read reviews while trying to add mine and there were a number of one stars for not receiving orders which isn't a review? I did note this from several. Others are experiencing delays.

There were alot of negative reviews , especially tearing And a scratchy feel. I wouldnt feel bad to cancel.  Yet some loved them and bought them again? They seem cooler than all cotton which I was looking for.

Valued Contributor

I've had mine on my bed for a week now, so far I'm loving them.  I don't think there scratchy at all.  I'm still waiting for 2 additional pillowcases though.  They were a separate purchase but I didn't mind, I like having 4 pillows on my bed. 

Respected Contributor

I've been on waitlist for mine - I bought it for someone who I've bought them for in the past. Mine is processing or whatever happens before that and for some reason there is still the cancel button. I decided to check the reviews seeing that it may be cancellable and I was very surprised at the mixed reviews.  The sheets I purchased last year were oh so soft.  Impressivly soft.  Kind of thin, which is fine with me and the person I bought them for, but really soft.  So, some of the reviews I read today said they were thick and scratchy?!  What?  I think they are the same sheets as previous years.  Some people did say they were soft, not sure how there can be this kind of descrepency.  I'm like the princess and the pea with sheets so if I find them soft - they are soft.  But maybe it's different now?  Wondering if I should cancel or let it ship.

Maybe the softness or lack of it has to do with the color?  I ordered white.

Thoughts?

Valued Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

@Snowhite714. I received mine last week Thurs. I tried to write a review and was again told not possible to submit?? I am giving up trying as happens too often. I ordered very early at midnight as looking for yellow sheets.  Yellow is not banana but has a definate lime color, like inside a lime.

I did read reviews while trying to add mine and there were a number of one stars for not receiving orders which isn't a review? I did note this from several. Others are experiencing delays.

There were alot of negative reviews , especially tearing And a scratchy feel. I wouldnt feel bad to cancel.  Yet some loved them and bought them again? They seem cooler than all cotton which I was looking for.

Thank you for the info, very helpful.

Respected Contributor

I received mine last week.  Washed and already on the bed.  I’m liking them so far.  I also ordered extra pillowcases.  Separate shipment but arrived the same day.  Cool to sleep on.  I did not try to write a review yet.  I got the aster yellow.  Very pretty.   Sheets and extra cases.  $105 with tax and shipping.  But I have not bought sheets for years,  They are soft.  (Not flannel like soft, but the material seems nice).  

Contributor

Yes!  My order didn't process or do anything for 12 days.  I called Customer Service and they canceled and reordered at the TSV price.  They are being delivered tomorrow.  Call Customer Service - they will take care of it.

Respected Contributor

My sheets have not arrived. Canceled today. 

Honored Contributor

I received my sheets within a few days.  I have other sets of Scott Brother's sheets and love them.  They fit without a struggle and they are quality items.  I haven't had issues with any of the sheet sets and have used them often.  I really like the fitted sheet that glides over the mattress and topper easily without having to pull and stretch the corners to fit.  That is the best part for me.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@greyexplorer wrote:

Yes!  My order didn't process or do anything for 12 days.  I called Customer Service and they canceled and reordered at the TSV price.  They are being delivered tomorrow.  Call Customer Service - they will take care of it.

I found customer service to be a waste of time, always offering the same canned response, so I cancelled my order.  And, this is not the first time that I've had an issue with delivery of a Scott Living TSV.  What is the problem???