Valued Contributor

"I'm an extra extra extra extra small".

Also, when the host has to try on every top because she wears an extra extra extra extra small.

Super Contributor

I love MB but...she has been saying this for awhile now.  Can't believe she has not been told how annoying.

Respected Contributor

"Without a doubt" is another one.  

Trusted Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Yes, you ladies who know what the hosts frequently say by heart DEFINITELY watch too much!  

Often I will mute the television and listen to some good music while I am looking at the products.

No, we are not allowed to compare music tastes or define "good," sorry, to each her own!

@FancyPhillyshopper  One doesn't need to watch QVC 24/7 to notice repetitive 'catch phrases'. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sayings by the hosts

[ Edited ]

If only I had a dollar for every time Amy uses the word OPTION.

Hopefully Shawn will have forgotten the word SIDEBAR upon her return.

Frequent Contributor

Drives me nuts when a certain vendor says "ca en", instead of cotton.....or "bu en" instead of button. Correct enunciation is everything.

Respected Contributor

I own three of ______of these tops,pants,shoes ...... I often wondered where they put all that stuff and how many closets do they have?

Only $39.00 and change

Terrrrrific 

I use this....(once time as given the product? It is sitting on my vanity counter....I use this every single day...

EasyPeasy

It is my go to.....

Respected Contributor

@DottieD wrote:
"This is really exciting" - DV has a way of saying this to describe numerous products.

Another DV saying----1,000  sold IN THIS SHOW ALONE.

Esteemed Contributor

Guess I am also watching too often as I am aware of everyone of these!  LOL

@countrylady  I totally know who that is who says that!!!!!!   It's like yes, we know what size you are, you tell us every waking moment that you're on.....

Esteemed Contributor

"Where's my diet Coke"