Contributor

"You're saving more than you're spending"

"Here's the thing"

"We don't have a lot to go around"

Regular Contributor
"This is really exciting" - DV has a way of saying this to describe numerous products.
Respected Contributor

Yes, you ladies who know what the hosts frequently say by heart DEFINITELY watch too much!  

Often I will mute the television and listen to some good music while I am looking at the products.

No, we are not allowed to compare music tastes or define "good," sorry, to each her own!

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum -

lol!

That makes me think of people who say jew le rey like Lori Greiner.

I know this makes no sense and has nothing to do with the other!

yes I'm going crazy too!Woman LOL And though I rarely watch QVC as much anymore, I know David says that in the kitchen a lot-

here is your red, your blue.

Also with Dooney and Bourke.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@KKJ  I know what you mean. But one that really grates my nerves is HSN hosts  most often substitute the word scent for flavor. Not the same thing at all, Scent is the word to describe a smell, , flavoris used for taste. This is routinely even done on the automated phone ordering. Really  really irritating to me. Surely you guys know the difference between your nose and your mouth.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch enough to even notice particular sayings so I'll have to take y'all's word for it. 

Respected Contributor

When I have QVC on I have the sound on mute. Works well for me.

Respected Contributor

How about: 

Everybody has a little black dress.

It's practically free.

MBR: etc., etc.

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ  addendum. I may have stated that poorly. What I was trying to say is that theHSN hosts and vendors (perlier vendors) often use the word flavor when they should be saying scent.

Respected Contributor

It's the "last or only order of the year!"