Trusted Contributor

Saw Nancy on Isaac show and she looked so pretty

I had not seen Nancy in quite a while and happen to see her this am on an Isaac show.  She looked thinner and had her hair longer.  She looked so much prettier in the longer hair and so much younger.  I am not a fan of having to cut your hair short because you turn forty.  It was so good to see her again and she is such a good host.  Its funny when you see hosts that you haven't seen in a while, you realize just how good they are at their job. She makes it look so easy and I know that it isn't.  I hope I get to see her again.

Super Contributor

Re: Saw Nancy on Isaac show and she looked so pretty

Enjoy watching Nancy everytime she is presenting.  One of the best!  She is a woman that looks good in whatever hair style she wears.

Honored Contributor

I think Nancy is a beautiful woman, and a very good host!   

Super Contributor

I’m sorry ladies, but I have to disagree. She is never prepared and is not very engaging. Snooze fest for me, I don’t watch her anymore.
Honored Contributor

I have always enjoyed Nancy selling jewelry and when she and JT did the Fanny Shoes on sale. I don't think longer hair flatters her, but her do is her choice and yes she has a great little figure and wears clothes well.

Respected Contributor

I think she looks 10 years older with that longer hair.

Shorter hair with volume at the crown made her look very vibrant and young.

This unfortunately drags her down.

Hyacinth

Frequent Contributor

I think she looks very attractive with longer hair. At least it doesn't hang in her face like a sheep dog.

Regular Contributor

I think Nancy is very attactive but I also think the shorter hairstyle makes her look younger.  Hopefully, she's like most of us and will have a hairstyle that pleases her!  I also think she's a great host.

Super Contributor

I can't believe anyone could think , because I have heard the callers , and I read this board, that Nancy was or is heavy ! never has that lady ever been in the least bit overweight !!!!!period Moreover ,Nancy is a well educated and traveled person. Why must ppl be so negative and throw shade at other women . I will never understand.
Honored Contributor

@Fashionistasincebirth wrote:
I can't believe anyone could think , because I have heard the callers , and I read this board, that Nancy was or is heavy ! never has that lady ever been in the least bit overweight !!!!!period Moreover ,Nancy is a well educated and traveled person. Why must ppl be so negative and throw shade at other women . I will never understand.

Nancy said herself on a Pilates show that she gained weight and was not comfortable at that time. I see she now is back to her fighting weight and appears to be up beat and happy. What does well educated and well traveled have to do with weight?