Respected Contributor

I decided to do some baking on this cloudy, rainy day and put on the Q to see what was being presented today. Alberti and Kristen were dressed up as delivery people and had on cute costumes but they got so silly I found it annoying. When they got to the toys and acted like 5 year olds I had to change the channel.  I should have typed this in suggestion category but I wish they would pipe it down a little. 

Honored Contributor

Didn't care for the hats.

Honored Contributor

I had it on for such a brief time before I put on one of my Dracula movies.  I would rather watch him than the two hosts. Neither host impresses me and I will leave it at that.

Regular Contributor

I watch Leah in the morning and once this show comes on...turn it off..  They are both too much - especially when they work together.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA, I was thinking what is up with the UPS outfits???

I couldn't watch them yesterday, couldn't take it.  Also the weekend programming is always so BORING, and in general the programming is awful, IMO!

Esteemed Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

I had it on for such a brief time before I put on one of my Dracula movies.  I would rather watch him than the two hosts. Neither host impresses me and I will leave it at that.

@spiderwAbsolutely agree......I can't watch either one of them!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I decided to do some baking on this cloudy, rainy day and put on the Q to see what was being presented today. Alberti and Kristen were dressed up as delivery people and had on cute costumes but they got so silly I found it annoying. When they got to the toys and acted like 5 year olds I had to change the channel.  I should have typed this in suggestion category but I wish they would pipe it down a little. 

@Catch71  Agree.........and I know some 5 year olds who act better than these two!  At least they are 5 year olds.....not 40 somethings!  Can't watch either of them.

Contributor

When I turned it on Alberti was sitting on couch presenting the Kindle. I didn't know they had dressed up for halloween. I was wondering why he had on a cap and shorts. I usually don't watch when him or Kirsten are presenting anything.