Super Contributor

Saturday Morning Q host question

Last time I saw the beginning of the Saturday Morning show, I remember a clip of David and Shawn playing around in the warehouse with some peppy music playing. Today there was no show-opening theme song, clips, or signage. They just showed David and a night time host talking.

Is this the current format, and if so, is Shawn no longer doing this show?

Super Contributor

Re: Saturday Morning Q host question

Honored Contributor

Yes, Kirsten is the new host of Saturday Morning Q. David announced it quietly a few months back. No fan fare, no parade, just "you can go to her facebook page and check it out" and then went back to selling.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

OMG, are you serious ? The time or two that I caught her for a minute I thought she was filling in while Shawn was out on leave. You mean Kirsten is the permanent host ??? Oh have mercy !

I can think of a dozen better replacements....like.....Alberti, Gabrielle, Nancy, anybody, but not "Miss Enthusiastic... I'm bored to tears".

More evidence of the Q loosing their minds along with the bad weekend programming. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

wonder why Shawn is hardly on anymore.. almost like they are phasing her out except for Issac's show. I know the situation she went through a few months ago...

Respected Contributor

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

Regarding Kirsten....

Watched her on an afternoon program again and I just can't figure this woman out. I'm sure she must be a lovely lady, wife and mother. However, as an informative show host for QVC, I believe she is sorely lacking in motivation, energy, enthusiam, projection and desire to be enthusiastic with her job and the ability to warmly relate to her audience.

I don't dislike her or feel discontent with her, it's just that I've watched her from day one and I don't understand how she made it past her trial period. She has the enthusiam of a cold stone ! It seems like an effort to do her job !

Of all show hosts ever on air she is the flattest tire of them all ! I feel like she needs a bottle of "Geritol", at her age !! (I had forgotten that old remedy exists but she actually brought it to mind!)

Perhaps she exercises too much, expending all of the energy and over-using all of the red blood cells in her body, leaving her no reserve energy to work on. Even her voice at times seems about to expire.

Super Contributor

I had cancer, cancer never had me.

Kirsten...................................snooze fest !

Contributor

I rarely turn the Q on Saturday mornings, but did this week David was presenting cookbook. Next she went to fitbit. Off the channel went I agree she's about exciting as watching paint dry. I'm surprised she does Qcheck on occasion. Nothing against her personally, she's better off during the late night wee hours of the morning shift. Nancy Hornback has came along way into her own I guess I can watch her more now.
Esteemed Contributor

I recall that for awhile all three were hosting, which seemed a bit much to me, number of hosts wise.