Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday Morning Q -- Rotating Hosts

@LipstickDiva wrote:

Are you sure they are rotating or is it just vacations?

I thought Kerstin was off Saturday.  Pictures came across my Insta feed of her at a wedding.

@LipstickDiva 

Carolyn said they are rotating, she said sometimes she'll be on the show, and other weeks we'll see other hosts...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed watching Carolyn and Alberti hosting together. 😊

Respected Contributor

I don't mind the rotating hosts on Sat Q. I'm not a fan of Kiersten.I enjoy Carolyn and Alberti and a few others. Since they have added more cooking shows with David I doubt we see him much on Sat. am.  

Super Contributor

Looks like Alberti is the permanent host.  Don't care for the 2 of them together, too much over the top silliness. I prefer Carolyn.  

Esteemed Contributor

I really wish it was Alberti & Carolyn, or Carolyn & Katie, or Katie & Alberti, or Gabrielle & Alberti, or.......

Esteemed Contributor

I won't watch anything that  Kirsten hosts - so hadn't really seen much of the David and Kirsten shows. And I won't watch anything Rachel hosts.  So if they are part of the host rotation, I won't be watching any of their Saturday morning shows....

Trusted Contributor

I never watch this show so don’t care who they have on.
Respected Contributor

They announced today Alberti will be a permanent Saturday morning Q host.  Personally Id rather have someone older there to balance things.  Either use Alberti or Kirstem but not both together. They are too young.   Would like to see Dan Hughes host the program with Kirsten.