Esteemed Contributor

Saturday Morning Q -- Rotating Hosts

Thank you QVC!!

I only watched Saturday Morning Q because David was there, co-hosting with Kerstin.  When David left the show, I stopped watching completely.  They kept having Kerstin with Rachel, and I could not watch that.  But cool, I could just look up the recently on air items.

Now, I noticed that QVC has the hosts rotating again, and I'm loving Carolyn Gracie and Alberti co-hosting the last couple of weeks!  They are great for this tag-team show.  I enjoy both of them so much.

Respected Contributor

Re: Saturday Morning Q -- Rotating Hosts

I was not aware that they had made changes to the show. I happened to be watching last weekend and watched about an hour or so with Carolyn and Albertie. I actually enjoyed the show. 

Respected Contributor

Well, we're all different.  I enjoy Carolyn, but I don't watch Alberti, so still no Saturday Morning Q for me. I also scan thru recently on air items if I have an interest in buying something. Since I really don't need much anymore I'm less likely to buy something impulsively anyway, so doesn't matter that I miss a show on a regular basis.  I do tend to watch only if I really enjoy a particular host, and lately they are fewer and further between. QVC has lost me with most of the newbies.

I'm really sorry that Jill is leaving, but happy for her and her future. She has done a wonderful job thru the years.  Carolyn continues to be a favorite, as do Mary Beth, Rachel. Katie, Jayne Brown (when she's alone), Leah and Jen Coffee (who is from my town).  New host Ali is fast becomiing a favorite as well. And I find I will stop and watch Dan Hughes whenever he is on. Love his open, honest way of presenting an item. He makes it all seem interesting and useful.    

Esteemed Contributor

I can’t watch Carolyn on any show anytime. I just watch Q2 or leave the tv off.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Are you sure they are rotating or is it just vacations?

I thought Kerstin was off Saturday.  Pictures came across my Insta feed of her at a wedding.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@LipstickDiva wrote:

Are you sure they are rotating or is it just vacations?

I thought Kerstin was off Saturday.  Pictures came across my Insta feed of her at a wedding.

Oh you may be right @LipstickDiva .  My joy is probably short-lived.  Ah well, I can always go back to Items Recently On Air.  

Honored Contributor

Kirsten is staying, they are rotating for David's spot.

Valued Contributor

I sure hope Carolyn and Alberti are not the new Saturday Morning Q hosts. Carolyn is satisfactory but cannot and will not watch Alberti! Too much silly teenage giggling he does to get through presentations. Also, his mannerisms are very exaggerated. Kerstin has been on vacation so I'm pretty sure those 2 were just filling in. Loved Kerstin and David together! They made the best team. Kerstin and Dan Hughes would be great as permanent hosts for the show. Or Kerstin with Courtney Cason or Elise Ivy would also make for an entertaining duo. Courtney Cason & Elise Ivy need to be on the main channel. They're fun and have a lot of fashion sense.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@iTalia: ...silly teenage giggling Smiley LOL I like Alberti, but you are so right!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Thank you QVC!!

I only watched Saturday Morning Q because David was there, co-hosting with Kerstin.  When David left the show, I stopped watching completely.  They kept having Kerstin with Rachel, and I could not watch that.  But cool, I could just look up the recently on air items.

Now, I noticed that QVC has the hosts rotating again, and I'm loving Carolyn Gracie and Alberti co-hosting the last couple of weeks!  They are great for this tag-team show.  I enjoy both of them so much.

@Caaareful Shopper 

What a nice difference Carolyn/Alberti

Carolyn said they'll be rotating diffent hosts for Saturday Morninq Q each week....next week back to Kerstin....Woman Frustrated

The Program Guide on the website now lists the hosts for every show ...Its under Shop QVC in the upper right hand corner.... 

Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to Alfred A. Montapert