Honored Contributor

Sandra just gave out incorrect information about the Q card promo....

She talked about the 40.00 credit for opening a Q card.  She said "When you get your statement, you'll have $40.00 taken off the top".   WRONG.

This is why people get confused about how they are to receive the 40.00 credit.  As many of us already know, the 40.00 credit is on your QVC's account and has nothing to do with the credit card statement.

The hosts really need to give out the correct information.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sandra just gave out incorrect information about the Q card promo....

I heard that and questioned it also.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I heard that too.  I know the salespeople ad lib a lot but there's a pretty definitive line for misrepresentation.

Trusted Contributor

Dan mentioned the other day that it takes a few days for the credit to appear in your account. That also is incorrect. I do not have a Q card and have no intention of getting one, but I agree that the correct information must be given to customers. 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

She talked about the 40.00 credit for opening a Q card.  She said "When you get your statement, you'll have $40.00 taken off the top".   WRONG.

This is why people get confused about how they are to receive the 40.00 credit.  As many of us already know, the 40.00 credit is on your QVC's account and has nothing to do with the credit card statement.

then i am confused.  How does the $40 credit work?

Honored Contributor

I fell for it.  Opened a card, never ever got the credit.  When I went to use the card it approved my order.  Never received the item.  When I called about what was going on, no one could provide an explanation.  It's the mystery that was never solved.  Never used the card again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Shawnie- Example: Say an item is 80 bucks, you have the $40 credit to put toward the item, thus only paying 40 bucks.

Trusted Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Shawnie- Example: Say an item is 80 bucks, you have the $40 credit to put toward the item, thus only paying 40 bucks.

I thought the credit was for a future purchase.  So you open the card and buy an item at the listed price, then you will get a credit that you can use on a future purchase.  

Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal, I thought the credit was on a future purchase? Doesn´t it take a few weeks for the credit to be posted to your QVC account?

I´m just guessing, but it makes sense to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@qbetzforreal, I thought the credit was on a future purchase? Doesn´t it take a few weeks for the credit to be posted to your QVC account?

I´m just guessing, but it makes sense to me.

@Sage04  Yes, you are correct.  Another poster was asking how the credit worked- how the $40 credit could be used.  That's what I was talking about.