Trusted Contributor

Re: Sandra Bemmett Hosting Barefoot Dreams

@maximillian Yes, I agree, check the actual garment measurements with the size chart as guidance. However, a host should always mention the models sizes as well as what the garment fabric is in addition to washing instructions. This information will only take 2-3 minutes in all. Typically an item is on air for a minimum of 10 minutes. That is plenty of time to give all the information needed. I love QVC, I always check garment measurements and reviews before purchasing, but really, I don't understand how these hosts can't give all the info necessary. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady wrote:

@lovesallanimals  

I kept waiting for Sandra Bennet to give customers the content of the fabric. She never mentioned what it was made of. That is very, very important.

Often I'm checking in from ROKU and don't have the option of viewing the description. If the host doesn't give the customers all the information, they have not done their job correctly. We don't need to listen to Sandra's on-going gibberish about Easy Pay (which no one should use!). We need the product information of sizes, fabric, colors, how it fits, etc. 

The only info she ever gives is that the item is "fa-lying out the door" or "it's so chic."   One presentation of a shirt she repeated colors four times, told us about the EZpays.  And how and where we can wear the item (pumpkin picking, grabbing coffee, walking the dog, dropping kids off YAWN).

Honored Contributor

@Nitefall wrote:

I absolutely agree with you and I just don't mean this show.  Back in the day they always told sizes and what the models were wearing, now we're lucky to see live models just the stupid pictures of the same model wearing different colors.

Now they give you two hosts who just want to tell you about the pumpkin patch visits.

I watched an entire logo show last nigh NO sizes of models, but I found out ALL about the host and her  previous evening!!!

Carolyn tries when she's not with Gary. Takd a note from HSN, especially Debbie D. she's a full sized host and she ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS gives model sizing.. 

Very frustrating! Take note QVC less jabber more info from the hosts, profits may even go up!!

@Nitefall 

I watched an entire logo show last nigh NO sizes of models, but I found out ALL about the host and her  previous evening!!!

download (2).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@maximillian Yes, I agree, check the actual garment measurements with the size chart as guidance. However, a host should always mention the models sizes as well as what the garment fabric is in addition to washing instructions. This information will only take 2-3 minutes in all. Typically an item is on air for a minimum of 10 minutes. That is plenty of time to give all the information needed. I love QVC, I always check garment measurements and reviews before purchasing, but really, I don't understand how these hosts can't give all the info necessary. 

@cjm61 

Let me tell you I got burned several times using the CLICK HERE measurements so its important for the hosts to do their job!!! And these so called petite models and Amy need to stop wearing stilleto heels so we can judge lengths too......Amy wants to be a model so she needs to adhere to what the petite customers need!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

off hand i can't remember every name  but when a model appears i always recall their size

a few names i recall

adrianxl
brendaxs
taliam
jacquexl
jillxs
pam1x
deannaxs
michanda1x
samanthaxs
meridethxs
amyxs
stacyxs
jamie1x
katiaxxs-xs
bonniem-l
~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Did she really just say "I've never seen a goat sweat."????

Trusted Contributor

I thought I was the only one,but Sandra is a terrible host.She interrupts the vendor never gives sizes  an talks over everyone,but says nothing.

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I am so disgusted with the hosts lately.  Why don't they tell us the sizes of the models?? I watched the whole hour and Sandra B just talked and talked and talked and never once mentioned the sizes the models were wearing.  There were three of them, all standing around, all different builds and all she told us was their height - really?! I could care less how tall they are, I can see that for myself.  I love Barefoot dreams but their sizing is not consistent with the sizing chart.  I have taken a M in some styles and a L in others.  Why are the models there is not to tell us these things?  And another thing, every 5 minutes she has to tell us how many were sold - who cares?? that is not going to influence my buying.  They need to tell us what sizes the models are wearing for the specific irtem they are showing.

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I am so disgusted with the hosts lately.  Why don't they tell us the sizes of the models?? I watched the whole hour and Sandra B just talked and talked and talked and never once mentioned the sizes the models were wearing.  There were three of them, all standing around, all different builds and all she told us was their height - really?! I could care less how tall they are, I can see that for myself.  I love Barefoot dreams but their sizing is not consistent with the sizing chart.  I have taken a M in some styles and a L in others.  Why are the models there is not to tell us these things?  And another thing, every 5 minutes she has to tell us how many were sold - who cares?? that is not going to influence my buying.  They need to tell us what sizes the models are wearing for the specific irtem they are showing.

@lovesallanimals wrote:

Wow, you're ' disgusted' by hosts over size information ? Thats quite an extreme reaction.   I find hosts giving model  sizing all 

the time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sandra mumble blathers.  How someone can mumble on about nothing is quite an annoying mystery.

Contributor

What bothers me the most is when they say so and so is 5'11" and wears an xxs. What the heck does how tall you are matter with chest size. I'm 5'2" and would wear a M or L because I am not flat chested. I can see it for pants but it's the length not your waist or hip measurements.