Respected Contributor

Sandra Bemmett Hosting Barefoot Dreams

I am so disgusted with the hosts lately.  Why don't they tell us the sizes of the models?? I watched the whole hour and Sandra B just talked and talked and talked and never once mentioned the sizes the models were wearing.  There were three of them, all standing around, all different builds and all she told us was their height - really?! I could care less how tall they are, I can see that for myself.  I love Barefoot dreams but their sizing is not consistent with the sizing chart.  I have taken a M in some styles and a L in others.  Why are the models there is not to tell us these things?  And another thing, every 5 minutes she has to tell us how many were sold - who cares?? that is not going to influence my buying.  They need to tell us what sizes the models are wearing for the specific irtem they are showing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sandra Bemmett Hosting Barefoot Dreams

get the large

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

To their credit, the hosts presenting Barefoot Dreams asked for and got the tech people (producers?) to put up the Barefoot Dreams SIZE CHART.  The vendor Maria and the QVC hosts did say that the sizimg is different from the traditional QVC sizes.  So, it seems like that made it pretty clear to viewers.  FOLLOW THE BAREFOOT DREAMS SIZE CHART. 

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

To their credit, the hosts presenting Barefoot Dreams asked for and got the tech people (producers?) to put up the Barefoot Dreams SIZE CHART.  The vendor Maria and the QVC hosts did say that the sizimg is different from the traditional QVC sizes.  So, it seems like that made it pretty clear to viewers.  FOLLOW THE BAREFOOT DREAMS SIZE CHART. 

maximillian - I know what Maria said as well as the hosts, I have been watching QVC for many, many years.  As I mentioned in my post, their size chart is not consistent.  Every style fits differently.  I once ordered a L according to their size chart and it was huge on me.  I mean really huge.  So now I go by what the models sizes are as that is much more helpful.

Regular Contributor

I absolutely agree with you and I just don't mean this show.  Back in the day they always told sizes and what the models were wearing, now we're lucky to see live models just the stupid pictures of the same model wearing different colors.

Now they give you two hosts who just want to tell you about the pumpkin patch visits.

I watched an entire logo show last nigh NO sizes of models, but I found out ALL about the host and her  previous evening!!!

Carolyn tries when she's not with Gary. Takd a note from HSN, especially Debbie D. she's a full sized host and she ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS gives model sizing.. 

Very frustrating! Take note QVC less jabber more info from the hosts, profits may even go up!!

Honored Contributor

Completely frustrating @lovesallanimals .  They should ALWAYS mention the model's sizes.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sandra Bemmett Hosting Barefoot Dreamsnausum

MOST HOSTS do mention the model's sizes ad nausum to the point many of us have them all memorized.  Sandra is one who talks a lot, interrupts everyone but says little that is useful.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I am so disgusted with the hosts lately.  Why don't they tell us the sizes of the models?? I watched the whole hour and Sandra B just talked and talked and talked and never once mentioned the sizes the models were wearing.  There were three of them, all standing around, all different builds and all she told us was their height - really?! I could care less how tall they are, I can see that for myself.  I love Barefoot dreams but their sizing is not consistent with the sizing chart.  I have taken a M in some styles and a L in others.  Why are the models there is not to tell us these things?  And another thing, every 5 minutes she has to tell us how many were sold - who cares?? that is not going to influence my buying.  They need to tell us what sizes the models are wearing for the specific irtem they are showing.

What a mess that show was.
Esteemed Contributor

@lovesallanimals  

I kept waiting for Sandra Bennet to give customers the content of the fabric. She never mentioned what it was made of. That is very, very important.

Often I'm checking in from ROKU and don't have the option of viewing the description. If the host doesn't give the customers all the information, they have not done their job correctly. We don't need to listen to Sandra's on-going gibberish about Easy Pay (which no one should use!). We need the product information of sizes, fabric, colors, how it fits, etc. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Something that would be important to me would be fabric content AND length of tops.  I don't care for really long tops on me.

I have noticed the lack of giving length in catalogs also.

Hyacinth