Trusted Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

@RealtyGal2   I'm not rehashing anything.   I responded to a post.. I'm allowed to do that.   Of course I couldn't (and wouldn't want to) do their job.   But they should!

You should have responded to LillyHobo, not me. I did not post anything about rehashing.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I can appreciate a lot of different posts and opinions and believe people should be allowed to express these, without ridicule or "snark" or calling each other out!

What I never appreciate are the posts that are so superior about how no one has a life who posts here.

Then why are they posting on something so beneath them?!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

You are so right @on the bay .  I SMH at the ones who ridicule others.  They say they have no life and spend too much time watching Q and on Q boards when THEY are here posting as well!

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

It must also be a bitter pill for some to swallow to wake up each morning and realize, once again, she is still not a mod. Smiley LOL

@Mj12 

😄 👍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

You are so right @on the bay .  I SMH at the ones who ridicule others.  They say they have no life and spend too much time watching Q and on Q boards when THEY are here posting as well!

@KKJ @on the bay 

Well said! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ellaphant   On the other hand, if you don't want to read complaints or anything else here on the boards, perhaps you should move on and do your reading elsewhere. 

There you go @Kachina624 she should follow her own advice!

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I could not agree with you more , these people that are complaining need to stop watching so much QVC , to nit pick every host.

@MW in IowaFirst you don't have to watch that much QVC to complain, and what else would we do on a discussion board? There wouldn't be much to discuss if we agreed on everything.