Honored Contributor

Same Dooney Bag, Different Price

[ Edited ]

N/M

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Same Dooney Bag on QVC & HSN-- 2 Different Prices! 😳

Perhaps some people are shopping by what they see on tv, not looking online, they may only have one of the channels.   Therefore they don't know about the price differences.  I imagine there will be times when HSN has the better deal.  

Super Contributor

That is odd but HSN routinely offers coupons. Maybe they do not want to have a lower HSN because a coupon could be applied to the price. I do not like the idea that sister networks have such different prices on the same item. I guess they figure people do not price compare.

Super Contributor

I caught the second half of the Dooney show on HSN and was surprised...not sure why Q is showing brand on both channels and it actually confused me as it had me toggling around on style comparisons and price comparisons with Q. I finally turned it off. Guess they want us Dooney gals to watch the southern channel more??

Respected Contributor

@hookedonq wrote:

I caught the second half of the Dooney show on HSN and was surprised...not sure why Q is showing brand on both channels and it actually confused me as it had me toggling around on style comparisons and price comparisons with Q. I finally turned it off. Guess they want us Dooney gals to watch the southern channel more??

@hookedonq:  D&B is not the first product to be offered on HSN and QVC. Clark's Shoes, KitchenAid among others are also sold at HSN. It's really not so unusual. The cross-selling of these products have been happening ever since Qurate Retail Corp purchased QVC and HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@hookedonq wrote:

@hookedonq:  D&B is not the first product to be offered on HSN and QVC. Clark's Shoes, KitchenAid among others are also sold at HSN. It's really not so unusual. The cross-selling of these products have been happening ever since Qurate Retail Corp purchased QVC and HSN.

I remember whenI purchased Minnitonka moccosins from HSN.  I noticed at that time that QVC had that brand too.  I purchased from HSN their price must have been better.  I cant remember now.  Those moccosins are very comfortable and I am glad I purchased.Smiley Happy