Valued Contributor

I don’t dislike her, but the fascination with seeing her went away at some point during her time with Birkenstock on QVC. I bet she is still doing her high kicks since she is working with footwear. 

Valued Contributor

Sally is one of the last of the better vendors.   I miss George Simington.  I miss all the way QVC used to be.  I have paid mt Q card and have switched to Amazon,

Valued Contributor

Did any of you see her the day they had the short wigs on?? She looked great,and she looked about 10 years younger.I do not think her very long hair does her justice.She has a pretty face and the short style showed it off!

Honored Contributor

@mosky wrote:

Did any of you see her the day they had the short wigs on?? She looked great,and she looked about 10 years younger.I do not think her very long hair does her justice.She has a pretty face and the short style showed it off!

@mosky. I didn't see it,  but I bet she did look good with shorter hair. I think she is afraid to cut her hair, or maybe she just likes long hair. I like Sally though, she seems very funny, and like a fun, upbeat person to be around!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Sally Combs

[ Edited ]

I did see a picture of Sally in the short wig. Somehow, I don't think she is afraid to cut her hair. 

In my opinion her long flowing hair helps to make her who she is. She looks much younger, and is very spirited wiith her long hair. She has charisma, and seems like a nice pleasant person

Contributor

Sally is one of the most enjoyable product reps to me, and I hope she continues with QVC for a long time to come. Love her style and friendly attitude, and she really knows her product.

Honored Contributor

Her long hair is her trademark, and part of her Bohemian look. I don't think she'll change that.

l seem to recall that several years ago, when she was the Birkenstock rep., her hair was extremely long-- even longer than it is now. She cut off probably 10 inches, to donate it to Locks of Love, who make wigs for chemo patients.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I am watching Sally sell the boots and wondering where she gets her beautiful jewerly and if it's real gold and stones.

Honored Contributor

This thread is well over a year old!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)