Valued Contributor

Nothing stays the same forever. Think about it....if you watched QVC in the 80s and 90s, the young people today that were born then are now at least 40 years old!  I am 65 and realize, it's their world now....(the wine and PJs thing).  

My 2 cents Smiley Happy  

Occasional Contributor
I wrote with the slim hope that the powers that be would read . As a person in business I want to know what I am doing well and what I am doing wrong.

And yes I know times change and and along with them our needs but watching one of your favorites decline in quality it is sad.
Respected Contributor

@tarsmom wrote:

Nothing stays the same forever. Think about it....if you watched QVC in the 80s and 90s, the young people today that were born then are now at least 40 years old!  I am 65 and realize, it's their world now....(the wine and PJs thing).  

My 2 cents Smiley Happy  

Well, if it's "their world," hopefully they have the shopping appetite and finances ($$$) to support it. I guess QVC thinks so. I'm just not so sure about that. Woman Frustrated  

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@tarsmom wrote:

My 2 cents Smiley Happy  

Well, if it's "their world," hopefully they have the shopping appetite and finances ($$$) to support it. I guess QVC thinks so. I'm just not so sure about that. Woman Frustrated  

You think only Baby Boomers have money?

Okay, Boomer.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

Being called a Boomer is far from an insult. I laugh at people that think it is.

Trusted Contributor

I discontinued television service last fall.  I simply wasn't watching it that much.  Honestly, I don't mind not seeing the Q 24/7 anymore.  If I want to shop I go online; the only shows I look for are with David or Mary (cooking shows) and I watch those online.  Everything is sell sell sell - the "personal" interaction with the customer is essentially gone.

Respected Contributor

@Queen of shop wrote:

Being called a Boomer is far from an insult. I laugh at people that think it is.

@Queen of shop 

Agree that it's an easly ignored comment but it is tacky.

Respected Contributor

What is hotness?

Respected Contributor

@drivingmissdaisy I, too, have not purchased as much on the Q.  The only items that I look for are dr. denese items and shoes and boots because the 

Regular Contributor

My niece tried that on me, and I huffed, "Ha! I'll have you know that I am Gen X!"  😁😁😁

@Queen of shop wrote: