Regular Contributor

Re: Sad news-Ex-QVC Host Lisa Mason’s Husband Dies

I saw this on Mary Beth Roe's page...I am so sorry to hear of Gino's passing. He fought such a brave battle with brain cancer and I assumed he had beaten it..It is a very cruel disease and takes so many of our loved ones..Lisa fought so bravely along side her husband to the end..My deepest sympathy goes to Lisa and all of their family and friends for their great loss..

Esteemed Contributor

Wow this is really sad news.   He was LIsa's life .  This is going to be hard on her.  God Bless her and give her the strength that she will need.  

New Contributor

I love you Lisa. I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Gino. I realize that he's still in your heart and will remain until it's time when you are joined in heaven.
I just heard of his passing today. Sending out prayers for you. May God continue to Bless you and send His Angels to comfort and keep you safe and in His care. Amen Peace be with you Lisa.
Contributor

That is so sad.  I always loved Lisa and her wonderfully soothing voice.  It was clear how very much she loved him.  I hope that she can find peace in his memory.