Esteemed Contributor

I am in love with the baby goats on right now with Beekman.  Suggestion Q can we buy the goats???   JK  They are precious   I want one!

Honored Contributor

I had been watching D&C with my sister by phone when the goats came on and we were ooohing and awing over them too.  They are so darn cute.  Did you ever see the pygmy goats they have at petting zoos?  They're even smaller. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I had been watching D&C with my sister by phone when the goats came on and we were ooohing and awing over them too.  They are so darn cute.  Did you ever see the pygmy goats they have at petting zoos?  They're even smaller. 

@Kachina624    No I never did.   We had a neighbor years ago that had one as a pet.  My son would stop after school everyday to see it.  He was devastated when that goat died.    They are precious!

Honored Contributor

Funny coincidence that you mentioned goats, I just read a lost & found ad on Craigslist about a baby goat that wandered up to their house.

Hope they're reunited with their family soon!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe   The babies are adorable, but please spend some hours with an adult goat before you adopt your baby.

Super Contributor

OK, I know I'm in the minority, but pets, baby goats etc are not what I turn to QVC for. I live on a farm ,however I do not own animals.  I spent enough of my childhood tending to animals.  I do not care either way about baby goats, dogs, cats or anything else that the vendors want to share.  I care about fashion and products.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@BalletBabe   The babies are adorable, but please spend some hours with an adult goat before you adopt your baby.

@millieshops   Oh I was just kidding.   I have enough with my parrot and I really want another dog.   They are so sweet!

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe   so glad to know that.  I grew up in a little PA town surrounded by farms.  All the animal babies were so cute, but I can't say the same for lots of the older ones.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm probably the odd man out here, but it's because of the goats that I will not watch a Beekman show.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor

Of couse you were! They are adorable & who doesn't like to see baby animals??? So many ads have dogs in them now. There's a reason for that!