Respected Contributor

@santorini It would be cheaper and less of a health risk for the person that does the demo. Just crazy. 

Respected Contributor

The Q has changed so much lately. I used to wonder why so many hosts were leaving. I now understand. They must have seen the writing on the wall. The changes they saw on the horizon most likely upset them and they decided to jump ship before things got worse. I hope they change course soon before there are more jumpers -- hosts and viewers. 

Honored Contributor

For those saying QVC isn't entertainment, CEO Mike George says it is.  "Shopping and entertainment."  

Honored Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

So true, we are looking to buy gifts, not to see the same thing run 24-7 with a few other things in between.  This is insanity.

You can view items online without watching.

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

For those saying QVC isn't entertainment, CEO Mike George says it is.  "Shopping and entertainment."  

@Foxxee   Um He is wrong.  LOL  I would like to see him watch all day and tell me he is entertained?  

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@KACEE1115 wrote:

So true, we are looking to buy gifts, not to see the same thing run 24-7 with a few other things in between.  This is insanity.

You can view items online without watching.

Where is the poster with the Capt obvious photo, b/c it is sure needed about right now. LOL

Have you ever heard of watching a show(s) to get IDEAS?

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@Foxxee   Um He is wrong.  LOL  I would like to see him watch all day and tell me he is entertained?  

@BalletBabe 

I was waiting for someone to respond to that.  Lol.  

Esteemed Contributor

Saving me money.  Nothing worth buying.  With the shipping and in process so long why buy for Christmas here? Go to HSN or Amazon.

Respected Contributor

"......Burma Shave".

Honored Contributor

Re: STOP PLEASE!!!!!

[ Edited ]

I watched during the early days, and bought, and I never, ever, EVER watch now, and still buy.

I don't have the time or the patience, to watch. 
The "new" order form online is complicated and annoying.

If the policy included a "lock-in" on Lunchtime Special prices, I'd probably buy more than I do now.

I also frequent the "as-is" section and shop a lot there.

I think the shipping fees are absurd, so I buy less on items with higher shipping and more when items ship free.

I expect very little so I often enjoy my QVC purchases more than I think I will.

QVC served me very well when I was a severely obese, horribly overworked, exhausted caregiver. Now not as much.

Sorry, no time

To state my thoughts in rhyme.

Had to keep this short.

Please be a Good Sport.

Snort.