Regular Contributor

Re: STOP IT will all the easy pay!!!

Speak for yourself  If you don't like easy pay, don't use it!  It is that simple!  Don't try to ruin it for those of us who like using it.

Esteemed Contributor

I would never understand why it´s so difficult to change from Easy Pay to one time payment. It gives you at least two chances to change it before you check out. Just do it.

Also some people prefer to pay for the purchase outright and once they don´t like what they bought then they complain that QVC won´t refund their money and ¨ it´s not a little bit of money¨. With Easy Pay, it´s just the first installment and that might take care of your return fee.

Respected Contributor

My goodness, what a RANT! DON'T use it, it's that simple!

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Agree- I am still paying for something I bought 6 months ago, and regret it. Seeing the payments now reminds me that I did not need that! 

I see that EZ pay helps some folks afford things but I dislike seeing payments months later with no information about what it was that I bought-  No EZ pay for me anymore. Period. 

It's easy to pay it off if you don't want payments.  Go to your account, click easy pay, the order, pay it off, and poof, it's done.  

Respected Contributor

I don't like Easy pay either. It impossible to track purchases over time and payments accurately-  FREE or reduced shipping!  Now that motivates me to buy.

Respected Contributor

STOP with the easy pays and how about some FREE shipping on EVERYTHING sometime!!

Super Contributor

And I won't buy anything WITHOUT easy pay. If I have to return it, if much rather have only the first payment amount tied up than the full purchase price. You must not send much back if you don't understand that (along not knowing you can always refuse easy pay).

Super Contributor

You can always pay off early.

Occasional Contributor

Easy pay is the only reason I shop at qvc Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I think it would be cool to allow us to select easy pay or free shipping on all products (one one the other; you can’t have both).  I would select free shipping every time, since I don’t use easy pay.

@SurferWife 

I could be wrong but aren't you from Hawaii. I would select free shipping as well if I were you and the choice was offered. LOL