Honored Contributor

Re: STOP IT will all the easy pay!!!

I think it would be cool to allow us to select easy pay or free shipping on all products (one one the other; you can’t have both).  I would select free shipping every time, since I don’t use easy pay.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

The big promotion for the month of June is at least three Easy Pays on every item, with special additional Easy Pay offers for Q Card holders, so you can expect to see these options featured ad nauseum for two more weeks.

Honored Contributor

No one's asking for people to definitely use easy pay.  That's a crazy post.  Sorry, but it doesn't make sense.

There are people who need easy pay to buy things they couldn't afford otherwise.

It's all about choice.  There are people who maybe need a regular fan but they can't afford the $50, $60 or dollars outright it would cost.  They can put it on their charge card and only pay say, $10 a month.

Not everyone buys frivolous stuff.  There are items that people on limited funds and can't get out to stores to shop and don't have money to plunk out all at once.  A fan is something that people who can't afford or have air conditioning need.

See, that's another side to this whole thing.  There's always another side.  Too bad people who are actually serving us in office don't see that.

I wish I could pay my house taxes next month on easy pay.  When you own your own house you have to come up with the tax two times a year.

Hummm??? I wonder if the state of Virginia would be willing to do EASY PAY?  Sign me up!

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I wish we could choose the length of easy pay too at the time of purchase.  I usually don’t do easy pay but if I did I would like the option to pick 2 easy pays rather than 6 easy pays. 

it would be a nice option. hsn has that option.

however, you CAN go in and pay off your easy pays early.......via your order status or via a telephone operator.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Why so many "STOP IT!" posts lately?  I get the impression QVC is driving some people absolutely insane.  Why not ask politely "please don't have so many xyz..."

Honored Contributor

I'm more tired hearing about their "birthday month".  What's so special about a 33rd birthday?  I must be missing something.  As to easy pay, I never use it.

Respected Contributor

@RAG: Are you new to QVC? You are not obligated to take advantage of easy pay. You can choose to pay in full if you wish. 

Honored Contributor

Some of us like it.  You have an option to pay in full.  What's the problem?

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 Sort of EZ-Pay but with penalty.  My county - not state - allows us to pay  School and Property tax in several payments.    Note:  I said with penalty of 1% for second month - 2% for third providing you pay 'some amount' the first month toward the total amount. 

Note:  this EZ-Pay isn't free like the Q

Honored Contributor

I’m not against easy pay as an option if one needs it. My objection is I feel the Q uses it instead of having reasonable sale prices and free shipping. The act like they are doing us an enormous favor and I justdon’t see it that way.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan