Valued Contributor

Live chat a few minutes ago re: guide.  Techs are aware of the situation and are trying to resolve.  You would think since this has been going on for some time, IT could figure it out.  QVC IT dept. is slow to fix as usual.

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL   Maybe they laid off the IT department.  You do know that the program guide is here on this website?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Mine was good until everyone started complaining and now it just shows "Shopping"Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@WORKING GAL   Maybe they laid off the IT department.  You do know that the program guide is here on this website?

What are people talking about when they say it just shows shopping?  Like you said the guide is on the QVC website. You can see what's on today or advance to a different date to see what's they are selling on another day.

Trusted Contributor
I don’t use the website guide. I use my DVR and set the shows I want. I’m not watching anymore till this is fixed. It’s annoying enough that items take a month to get to you. They just lost my business for a while. Shopping doesn’t cut it for me. Hire some decent technicians.
Respected Contributor

Re: STILL SHOWS SHOPPING

[ Edited ]

I’m not interested enough to keep checking out the website program guide. However, a show might catch my eye when flipping through the guide on my tv. Now that it just says shopping all the time, I don’t usually bother. 

Yesterday I was flipping around and saw Susan Graver on, but no way to tell if it was her show or a general fashion show. I just moved along whereas I might have checked back if it was a fashion show.  Of course, I’m not buying these days LOL, but other people might be drawn in by a show title.

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

What are people talking about when they say it just shows shopping?  Like you said the guide is on the QVC website. You can see what's on today or advance to a different date to see what's they are selling on another day.

Some people will complain abouit anything.