Honored Contributor

Re: STILL HAVING SITE DIFFICULTY

I tried to do a couple of searches.  Got a msg, "entity too large".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Shanus   Today a NEW  thing going on.... I go to reply to a post... and an old post I replied to shows up .... like WHAT THE  *#$%?         This has happened several times and I had to cancel my reply as it was totally not what I replied to.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Well!!   I guess that explains the handful of replies that were obviously posted in the wrong forum/thread this month.

Posters reply, and it shows up in a completely unrelated thread.

Honored Contributor

Maybe that's the plan

@Shanus wrote:

I'll check in on forums until I get too frustrated. There's obviously no one who's listening. I tried to place an order on Sat., beauty day and was also cut off. Bad business for Q. 

Each day, there are fewer new threads, posts/replies because people are disgusted...not much new to read. I assume they've dropped out..temporarily. 

Respected Contributor

Ugh, YES ! ! !  I like to check in on my work computer during my lunch break but I sure don't want to spend half of my lunch break staring at that circle going round and round  . . . .

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:
@DrKelli  . . I then received some idiotic "load or discard" message.

I get the load or discard option all day every day, for over a year now, because their system is full of incompatabilities.

It can't come to terms with my using a full view on a mobile site, so it keeps fouling up my half done reply when it auto-changes my settings while I'm writing.

Every time I change it back I have to reload.

Dr Kelli, select and copy your composition before you leave the page, because the Autosave is wonky too, and 'reload' is sometimes all wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

It is odd that it seems to clear up some later in the day.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

It is odd that it seems to clear up some later in the day.

@Still Raining   Most days, I'm so frustrated, annoyed and lost patience to keep checking back. 

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@Shanus   I confess I've been busy with work, but I've also been on the SLC bulletin boards a lot.  Since I buy a fair amount of jewelry from them, it's informative to hear what others are saying about their issues.  If you watch that channel at all, you may find it interesting and informative.  There are a few others from here who post there as well.

@2blonde  - what is the SLC channel?

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

@Shanus   I confess I've been busy with work, but I've also been on the SLC bulletin boards a lot.  Since I buy a fair amount of jewelry from them, it's informative to hear what others are saying about their issues.  If you watch that channel at all, you may find it interesting and informative.  There are a few others from here who post there as well.

@2blonde  - what is the SLC channel?

@San Antonio Gal   It's ShopLC

Laura loves cats!