Contributor

SPANX TSV IN PROCESS 7 DAYS AND COUNTING

Anyone else still “in process” for the SPANX TSV Jean-ish?  Some shoppers have gotten theirs as there are recent reviews posted.  I live in New York State.  7 days seems excessive, especially for a TSV.

Maybe QVC moderator could shed some light on this.

Frequent Contributor

Re: SPANX TSV IN PROCESS 7 DAYS AND COUNTING

My order shipped yesterday (Oct 6th) so yours may ship soon.  I agree - 7 days is too long to ship an item especially since my EDD was Oct 8th.  I'm also on the east coast and mine shipped from CA so it will take almost a week to get to me.

Honored Contributor

I too live in NY state, and I received my leggings Friday.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Mine shipped from Ca. last week and has been sitting at UPS in Phoenix waiting for them to get motivated to get it on the road for the short hop to Albuquerque.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

got mine on friday and i live in the baltimore area.

the quality is fantastic, the color is saturated, the style is great, BUT........mine are going back. i went up a size and got an XL (which is what i usually get in spanx.) these are cut very small and i could not get them up over my hips easily. if you are hippy and have a bootie, these may not be for you. not even sure if going up two sizes would have worked for me.

for those of you who are waiting, hope you love them!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Not surprised!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Super Contributor

Not surprised to read these comments.  Anytime I have ordered anything from Spanx, either from the Q or the Spanx website, it has taken forever to receive!