Honored Contributor

Re: SO OVER THE CLEARANCE SHOWS

@Pearlee wrote:

Complaints, complaints, and more complaints.

It gets as old and stale as the clothes people complain about.  People have free will so you are free to shop somewhere more to your liking.

You can always skip the threads....😉

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I have been watching (and buying from) QVC for decades. Quite frankly, they have never had any exciting spring lines. And I learned fairly early on not to get excited about any so-called clearance shows.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's baiting.

Respected Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

I have been watching (and buying from) QVC for decades. Quite frankly, they have never had any exciting spring lines. And I learned fairly early on not to get excited about any so-called clearance shows.

well, ... where i live, we have no winter, so my 'summer' clothes are almost year round.  i have a few pair of long pants and a few long sleeve tops/sweaters.  so that leaves me to spring and summer.  because these clothes get such a heavy workout, i am accustomed to refreshing every spring and summer, and i have  always relied on the Q for certain things.  those certain things were simply not there this year.   forget about the "sale" and "clearance" items ... i don't even bother to watch. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've never seen such things. They must be digging years back in the warehouse! They all are adding that this will carry over into fall. It's four season. 

Honored Contributor

I remember watching the last D&Co show and wondering about all the long sleeve, french terry pullovers..... but I'm in a new part of the country now and can wear those and sweatshirts about 7 months out of the year so it doesn't bother me, but I did notice Carolyn saying how cold it gets in restaurants and stores and that long sleeve french terry comes in handy during summer..... ??

I actually like the products..... I just kvetch about the pricing.  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*