Honored Contributor

OK, so the newer clothing is difficult to obtain, but not impossible. It's June, Q. New summer items now or never. 

Honored Contributor

Re: SO OVER THE CLEARANCE SHOWS

Wow.  Here I am feeling good about scoring really cute $14 & $19 summer tops that [hopefully] will arrive with enough summer to wear them.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  'So over' ?  dahblink.gif

They are just starting to ramp up and they will peak around August to make room for new Fall apparel...

I have been buying lots of new Spring/Summer items since the end of February...

Where have you been?

Honored Contributor

Denim & Co. Is the worst.  They have a handful of Spring and Summer fashions and all the rest of the shows are awful old winter clearance items.  Not even worth wasting your time watching.  They've been a huge disappointment this whole past year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Denim & Co. Is the worst.  They have a handful of Spring and Summer fashions and all the rest of the shows are awful old winter clearance items.  Not even worth wasting your time watching.  They've been a huge disappointment this whole past year.

@Kachina624 

When I saw heavy sweatshirts,sweaters, jackets, and long sleeve tunic tops presented on recent shows I thought why am I watching this...the rains stopped in our area and now we are back to the low 90's and high humidity and no way am I wearing that kinda stuff!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Shanus  'So over' ?  dahblink.gif

They are just starting to ramp up and they will peak around August to make room for new Fall apparel...

I have been buying lots of new Spring/Summer items since the end of February...

Where have you been?

i'm sorry, @Susan Louise, but i completely and totally agree with @Shanus !!!  the spring/summer fashions at the Q have been a HUGE disappointment.  i have watched show after show, and all i seem to see are past season, discounted items.   it's actually embarrasing to see some of the stuff they are trying to sell.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

i agree !!! 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Every D&C show I have to remind myself it's not fall. This morning's lineup was ridiculous for summer. Glad I didn't waste my time watching. I hope the TSV (Friday?) is not a Sherpa coat with hood!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @fancy pantsy .....

Honored Contributor

Complaints, complaints, and more complaints.

It gets as old and stale as the clothes people complain about.  People have free will so you are free to shop somewhere more to your liking.