Valued Contributor

I have had great luck with Amazon. I've received my orders within a week & if you change yourmind, or find it elsewhere you can cancel your order.

Honored Contributor

Prices keep me from ordering most of the time. I will see the cost and add in the tax and if not free s/h add that too. Then I think-NOPE.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

It's taken many years but there are some products I simply will not buy any longer.  Food is one of them.  Shoes are another because of sizing.  I've written about it before because it's so odd.... I'm an off the rack 9M.  No foot problems and I'm the one that can buy the sale stuff they stick in a bin in the middle of the store!  But not with QVC.  I've returned more shoes that 'should have fit' and didn't that it's really something that shouldn't have happened. And QVC is reluctant to pay for return shipping so I've eaten a lot of shipping costs.  One day I decided that I wouldn't do that to myself any more, and I haven't.

I also rarely buy clothing.  Yes, the prices have gone skyward, but it's the fit and quality that have me returning things.  It's just that it's such a pain to deal with a return and that usually stops me from even buying. 

I still buy things and I've been happy for the most part unless the item is defective (just happened to me with a Patricia Nash bag) and if I ever see my refund I'll find out if they consider the item defective as I do.....  

This was my post and I have to add that I finally got the refund to my return, which I mentioned was defective but they charged me return shipping.  It was a leather Patricia Nash handbag with a defect.  The front of the bag had "cutouts" and attached to that was the foil background to each cutout.  In my case the foil was not connected behind the holes.  I described this to QVC as defective as you could put your finger all the way into each hole.

QVC did not refund my shipping.  So I decided to call and discuss this and was kept on hold for 15 mins until I had to hang up.  I called back was was on hold the 2nd time for about 10 mins.  So at that time I decided that more of my time waiting was not worth the $6.95  refunded shipping costs.

*Sigh*  Not feeling particularly receptive to QVC much any more......   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

@Spurt  - I use Amazon Prime frequently and the delays are not bad. Something you order went from 2 days to maybe 4. Items ship out right away and are not "in process" for days or weeks. If there is a delay, Amazon let's you know on their order page so you can make an informed decision before you buy. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

This was my post and I have to add that I finally got the refund to my return, which I mentioned was defective but they charged me return shipping.  It was a leather Patricia Nash handbag with a defect.  The front of the bag had "cutouts" and attached to that was the foil background to each cutout.  In my case the foil was not connected behind the holes.  I described this to QVC as defective as you could put your finger all the way into each hole.

QVC did not refund my shipping.  So I decided to call and discuss this and was kept on hold for 15 mins until I had to hang up.  I called back was was on hold the 2nd time for about 10 mins.  So at that time I decided that more of my time waiting was not worth the $6.95  refunded shipping costs.

@Q4u - Contact the moderators at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com for assistance; they are very responsive, knowledgeable, and helpful. I think I've only called the Q once in the past five years because the social team is so great and it's so simple to just send them a message to get issues resolved. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

@Q4u - Contact the moderators at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com for assistance; they are very responsive, knowledgeable, and helpful. I think I've only called the Q once in the past five years because the social team is so great and it's so simple to just send them a message to get issues resolved. Good luck!

Thank you!  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Delays are happening with other companies.  My recent order from Talbots took 30 days.