Super Contributor
@spursfan2 I'm right there with you. So many of my orders have been held 'hostage' lately being in processing for 2 weeks or more, which by the time you get it you almost are not caring (well, you know - just anticlimactic lol!) - I totally 100% understand that they're trying to be safe, that goes without saying before anyone says anything- but, especially with clothes or shoes, if what you bought isn't quite the right size, by the time you get it (almost a month later), often times that item will make the rounds again on air which means even more inventory, depleted, which bites lol.
I still am a Q girl but think I'll take a break for a time and enjoy what I have - that's always good! 💞💞
Trusted Contributor

Re: SO MUCH WRONG LATELY!

[ Edited ]

Removed link 

I you have Amazon Prime, this is great way to try on and then buy....love it!

Super Contributor

Thanks so much Miss Snippy!  Its nothing to do with not being able to afford things, just the dramatic increase in prices! 

Occasional Contributor
I am stepping away from placing any more orders. Too many items are lost, delayed for weeks, and reaching customer service is a nightmare. Local shops need my business more than QVC right now anyway.
Respected Contributor

To add insult to injury when we complain about the incredible run around some are getting other people come on and say how selfish we are for speaking of it. 

Regular Contributor
I ordered a pair of "as is" Sketchers and they came in a timely manner and in new condition. Then I ordered a pair of Sketchers ballet flats which were shipped in a timely manner and should arrive tomorrow. I ordered some Denim &Co. shirts that are still processing from last week so maybe my luck is running out haha! Unfortunately EVERYTHING is costing more these days and I have always been a frugal shopper and to me 70 bucks for a blouse is out of my reach! Many can afford it and that's great but for those of us who can't or choose not to there's always ShopHQ and HSN!
Trusted Contributor

I am going to hold back on ordering with QVC until maybe the shipping time is sooner.  I can live without ordering with QVC as I ordered on 6\2 with Amazon and Walmart and all has been delivered today.  I have one order with QVC placed the same day as Amazon and Walmart and it looks like maybe next week delivery

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

It's in every line & often the same item, samecolor & same size! I'm done paying to try on clothes!

Valued Contributor

Many stores are giving you 30 days to do returns after they open.

Honored Contributor

Re: SO MUCH WRONG LATELY!

[ Edited ]

@northiie57 wrote:

I you have Amazon Prime, this is great way to try on and then buy....love it!

@northiie57 

There's another thread in community chat about delays in Amazon orders even with Prime....(and I also posted an article about it)......Things arent so hunky dorey over at Amazon even with Prime Members

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”