Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

Don't get me wrong I love Christmas , and always loved seeing the products on QVC.. but it's too much to soon for me .. lets have Halloween at tleast.. this is just too much for me .. 

I was shocked to see Christmas again lol.  I changed the channel.  Watching JTV Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

It  is only something like 70 days away. Our stores had Christmas out in August. From what I've seen for Christmas on QVC it's expensive! I have too many decorations that I don't use anymore. We've downsized. I could not part with many of them. I went through everything In July & got some stuff out & gone at a garage sale. I must say what I do have left I'm happy I kept. At least I have some new ideas to use what I have! 

Honored Contributor

Re: SO MUCH CHRISTMAS

[ Edited ]

Since QVC is posting notices regarding delays in shipping and customers are complaining on these very Forums about the long waits "in process" and slow deliveries....so QVC definitely needs to show Christmas stuff early.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Since QVC is posting notices regarding delays in shipping and customers are complaining on these very Forums about the long waits "in process" and slow deliveries....so QVC definitely needs to show Christmas stuff early.....

@Spurt  Exactly! I would have thought people would have figured this out. Everyone is complaining about shipping and then complaining about early Christmas shows. 

The Christmas things probably won’t be delivered till Easter.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt  Exactly! I would have thought people would have figured this out. Everyone is complaining about shipping and then complaining about early Christmas shows. 

The Christmas things probably won’t be delivered till Easter.

@proudlyfromNJ 

LOL....or maybe, just maybe....it will arrive right before the 2020 CHRISTMAS IN JULY kicks off....Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I'm not buying.  If I were, I guess it would make sense to order today.  It takes about 2 months for an order to get processed, mailed and actually delivered.  Too bad if you need to return it.  Pretty soon they will be pushing the sale of sandals for next summer.   You might get them by Spring 2020.

Respected Contributor

I love it.

Respected Contributor

Wow, guess I've been fortunate as I've ordered lots from the Q and never had to wait long. Very fast shipping on all I've purchased.

Esteemed Contributor

Too much Christmas, too soon.  I blocked QVC from my cable line-up when they had their first "gift" show around Oct. 1.   I won't watch again till late January.    

Don't get me wrong - I love Christmas.... but only after Thanksgiving.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

Thanks QVC, I'm already sick of the Hollidays... and it's not Halloween yet!