Super Contributor

Don't get me wrong I love Christmas , and always loved seeing the products on QVC.. but it's too much to soon for me .. lets have Halloween at tleast.. this is just too much for me .. 

Honored Contributor

We're Christmasing today because it's the 25th.  Just wait until November 25th, it will be hysteria!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's only 2 months from today. They have to start early to get the stuff shipped out. 

Hope everyone buys what they need from Q early so you are not disappointed when you order something late & don't receive it.

I'm not buying or shopping.

I'm so glad we stopped with all the Christmas gift giving last year. Don't have to worry about what to buy. So much more enjoyable.

Trusted Contributor

I am LOVING it.  From July until right before Christmas I love it love it LOVE it.

Different strokes for different folks

Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2Even the Dollar Store near me has Christmas and Halloween going on simultaneously -  and there's some Thanksgiving, too.   That's what I saw walking past.  Garbage bags and laundry detergent were my goal, not any holiday.

Respected Contributor

Actually, they didn't even wait till July this year.  I remember being disgusted that they started CIJ  the last weekend in June!   I predict  it'll keep starting earlier and earlier.

Honored Contributor

@KKJIs there a retailer who doesn't start long before?  The shopping channels are more in your face with it, but I see some early push lots of places.

Really doesn't interest me, but it also doesn't bother me.

Trusted Contributor

My issue was that there was Christmas programming on ALL 3 QVC channels this morning.  Might still be that way.  I don't know because I did the often suggested...turned my TV off.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@KKJIs there a retailer who doesn't start long before?  The shopping channels are more in your face with it, but I see some early push lots of places.

Really doesn't interest me, but it also doesn't bother me.

Not in June when it's 100 degrees.  Next year they'll probably start in May.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! I understand how many people have Chrismas programming fatigue now, but I LOVE it. Because I do a lot of holiday decorating, I like to watch for inspiration. It just makes me feel good looking at all of the beautifully adorned sets.

~~~.All we need is LOVE💖