Regular Contributor

SO, 5 EASY PAY TODAY. QVC HAD MY ORDER TILL I SAW SHIPPING CHARGE.

i stayed up late last night all excited about the 5 easy pays..i clicked a top and clicked another in my order.kept going till my order was like 400.00.  than i checked out and saw the total for shipping!  like 30.00  for shipping all tops..we are not talking cheap tops. tops were 40.00 - 50.00 each..

qvc: i would have purchased in a heartbeat if not for such high ship charges.. I KEPT THINKING WHAT IF I HAVE TO RETURN THESE TOPS? I WOULD BE OUT ALOT OF SHIPPING MONEY!!!! ESPECIALLY BUYING CLOTHES YOU CAN NOT TRY ON.

SO ONE SIDE OF MY SENSIBLE BRAIN SAID """"NO DON'T DO IT""" I LISTENED, AND GOT UP AT 5AM TO TRUDGE TO WORK...TIRED BUT HAPPY I LISTENED!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: SO, 5 EASY PAY TODAY. QVC HAD MY ORDER TILL I SAW SHIPPING CHARGE.

Sorry, but $3.00 is very reasonable for shipping. Just make sure it's something you really like so you won't need to return. 

Regular Contributor

its not reasonable when you want to purchase a bunch of same type tops...

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I assume QVC will ship each top "separately" - that's why the high cost of shipping. Since u prefer not to pay this amount, I suggest u check out Kohls, Macys, etc. where u get free shipping. If one of these stores is close to ur home, u can just go to the store to return. I luv Croft and Barrow and Sonoma clothes at Kohls (their brand).

Frequent Contributor

.  I don't mind paying shipping because if I went to the mall I would spend money on gas, have lunch there,get some Starbucks,and I might not even find anything I like. Q has some really nice clothing and I can buy it while I am sitting on the couch with my 8 month old baby granddaughter. Yes I am now Fiona's Mimi as well as Violet's. I am just really really careful to make sure I love what I order so I don't have to return things.

Respected Contributor

I think you made a wise decision - I think people need to step back and realize, 5 easy pay or not, you still have to pay all of that money - that's a big monthly payment on $400! 

Respected Contributor

isn't your time worth something? How about the hassel of finding the time to drive to mall then find out the items are shop worn or there is nothing in your size. Or the wrong color, or wandering around aimlessly shopping. Then what?  

Not for me, I'll pay the $3 and get fresh clothes delivered to my door. I think if more folks looked at the "click here" on every item and checked the actual measurements of the garment and then chose a size based on that, they could reduce returns by 95%. I do that now and nothing gets sent back. 

Honored Contributor

@Violetsmimi wrote:

.  I don't mind paying shipping because if I went to the mall I would spend money on gas, have lunch there,get some Starbucks,and I might not even find anything I like. Q has some really nice clothing and I can buy it while I am sitting on the couch with my 8 month old baby granddaughter. Yes I am now Fiona's Mimi as well as Violet's. I am just really really careful to make sure I love what I order so I don't have to return things.

@Violetsmimi

Congrats on being Fiona's mimi too! You're obviously one proud Grandma!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

.  Thanks IG! They are wonderful babies and I do adore them. But can you imagine taking them to the Mall? I'm so not up for that!