Respected Contributor

Re: SKECHERS (QVC) Now "Importing" Reviews ?! 😲

At amazon, they verify your purchase / review, allow you to change it, and/or delete it completely..... you can tell who bought the product and who did NOT, and is just writing a review... I like those features and trust them. Here you cannot change the review of a product nor delete it. 

I do see on reviews, people write absolute lies (or very suspious) on reviews here. JMO... they say they they did not buy anything but wanted to write something anyway...WHO, relatives?...family?.....paid help?..... all of the above?

There's no honesty nor integrity in this world in many places..

QVC does not stand for those letters anymore.... maybe they never did and I've been too dumb to realize it. 

And I'm not paying to ship something back here, when they can't tell the truth about the darn product nor answer questions. 

It's like a cheating husband/wife....move on or stay with them...

jmho - thanks for the input and replies, even if you work here, LOL.... 🤓

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@cbrite.  I just received shoes in that same style as the Sketcher shoes you show.  I got them at Zulily and they're  much better quality as they are made by NurseMates with leather upper of taupe leather with a slight metallic sheen and molded footbed.  Have good support where Sketchers have none.  I paid $35.

@Kachina624

I totally agree with you, the Sketchers QVC sells have absolute NO SUPPORT!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cbrite wrote:

At amazon, they verify your purchase / review, allow you to change it, and/or delete it completely..... you can tell who bought the product and who did NOT, and is just writing a review... I like those features and trust them. Here you cannot change the review of a product nor delete it. 

I do see on reviews, people write absolute lies (or very suspious) on reviews here. JMO... they say they they did not buy anything but wanted to write something anyway...WHO, relatives?...family?.....paid help?..... all of the above?

There's no honesty nor integrity in this world in many places..

QVC does not stand for those letters anymore.... maybe they never did and I've been too dumb to realize it. 

And I'm not paying to ship something back here, when they can't tell the truth about the darn product nor answer questions. 

It's like a cheating husband/wife....move on or stay with them...

jmho - thanks for the input and replies, even if you work here, LOL.... 🤓

@cbrite

Please dont make Amazon out to be the perfect company ---they are far from it ....

One of their vendors advertised and pictured a named brand product, and what I got was a cheap piece of junk.  I wrote a review and said, the product pictured and named wasn't what was delivered......And my HONEST review was DELETED, and I contacted Amazon, and they did nothing about it.  I had to fight to get a refund.....And that vendor is still at Amazon playing his little game....And dont get me started on the  little pricing game Amazon plays.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt Several of my HONEST reviews were also NOT allowed on Amazon... photos included... I gave the items a bad review.... I agree with you on this @Spurt ... 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@Spurt Sorry I did not have time to finish...agree w/ u on what u stated.. but I like them more....(I have the phone ringing/ppl at my door, etc...got to go) take care🙂

-Do Not Copy Pls-