Valued Contributor

SKECHER PRESENTATION WITH JILL

I just watched an hour presentation with Jill B and Skecher's rep.  What a great show!! No screaming, fast-talking or silliness.  They both gave good descriptions and sizing info.  One of the best shows I've seen presented on the Q in a long time.  Some of the other vendors and hosts could benefit from watching a show like this.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SKECHER PRESENTATION WITH JILL

I really like her. She gives all the information on the product. You don't have to do additional research to find out what you are expecting. IMHO, she is the best.

Super Contributor

Jill is a real professional and an ADULT.

Honored Contributor

@bootsanne  And they had a couple of really cute ones on too - those suede numbers w/the no frills bow were really CUTE. Would love to have those - if they had those in burgundy/wine I'd have bought them.

Trusted Contributor

I always enjoy Jill as a host no matter what product she is selling...clothes, jewelry, shoes, home decor, food and kitchen, she is a pro and never disappoints!

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

I really like her. She gives all the information on the product. You don't have to do additional research to find out what you are expecting. IMHO, she is the best.

Exactly. She covers it all, really understanding the product she's selling, as well as the customer she's selling to. Not only that, she talks like a normal, grown-up, broadcast-retailer, intelligently to the customer...as opposed to OTT "acting", fast crazy talking or silliness. She really is the best at the job, and is not on nearly enough, though probably gets to work the kinds of hours she wants these days. She's really the only host I actually want to watch present, and always try to catch her shows either live or on FB later. I believe she is one of Q's MVP's for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@elated wrote:

Exactly. She covers it all, really understanding the product she's selling, as well as the customer she's selling to. Not only that, she talks like a normal, grown-up, broadcast-retailer, intelligently to the customer...as opposed to OTT "acting", fast crazy talking or silliness. She really is the best at the job, and is not on nearly enough, though probably gets to work the kinds of hours she wants these days. She's really the only host I actually want to watch present, and always try to catch her shows either live or on FB later. I believe she is one of Q's MVP's for sure.

----------------

I don't watch much QVC anymore, but do a channel check every so often.  Jill is usually one host I will watch and if I know ahead, will plan to watch!  I like that she has knowldge of the item, speaks clearly and  acts so professionally. 

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy Jill as a host because she speaks well in a normal voice and explains items in detail.  I wish they would have her train Shawn.

Valued Contributor

Love Jill and her presentations.  She probably could teach Kirsten L. how to slow down. Jill does her homework, whereas most hosts don't, ahd they should, that is what they are being paid to do. I hate the ones, no name mentioned, who loves her kids, and all she can say when she sells any product.....get it now, last order, selling fast, please girl, go to the beach, and calm down and do your homework.

Regular Contributor

I really like Jill pretty much in all the segments she hosts even the gardening ones (and I hate to garden!) I like that she honestly tells you what she thinks about products....she admits she's not a huge Quacker fan (even while hosting QF!) but does say she likes and owns the mini ribbed knit sequined jersey and has them in a few colors for just a little sparkle. She admitted many times she personally doesn't like body lotion or creams but went on to say she loves shower gel....I like that about her. Also a big plus to her presentations is she always asks that question everybody thinks about but never asks! It's a very good quality of hers.