Respected Contributor

I'm wondering if others think that the customer should decide how many easy pays they would like.

Respected Contributor

Re: SHOULD WE DECIDE EASY PAYS?

Yes.  HSN has done it for years.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Absolutely!  I have been saying that for years.

Honored Contributor

I'm a no -  for me, it's just one more thing to decide.  

Curious, though -  how's that work?  

Respected Contributor

@millieshops the way HSN does it is when ordering there is a drop down box and you can select how many easy pays you would like (it also tells tyou the amount next to the number). For instance if an item is on 6 flex pays, you can click on the drop down box and either pay all at once, 2 flex pays, 3 flex pays, all the way to 6 flex pays.

Respected Contributor

I wish we could.

6 easy pays is nice for larger ticket items, like a TSV vacuum cleaner, mattress, or appliance. I'd prefer 2-4 for most other things.

Valued Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

I wish we could.

6 easy pays is nice for larger ticket items, like a TSV vacuum cleaner, mattress, or appliance. I'd prefer 2-4 for most other things.

I agree for larger items the 6 does help , just paid off a DYSON bladeless tower  fan that was a gift that was given back in May .  I always preferred how HSN does the flex pay in letting you decide how many payment you want on some items,I have found myself choosing less payments lots of times with HSN when you can see it in black and white it helps you  decide .

Honored Contributor

Yes, that would be great and FREE S&H and RETURNS.