Esteemed Contributor

Went to another site to check out a pair of sandals which are also carried on the Q.  I did this 'cause it seems that ordering shoes here has become a hit or miss, instead of sure thing.  

When pulling up a shoe on the vendor's site, a size chart comes up, too.  It's very simple, giving the foot length in inches per size, e.g., 9"=6; 9.25"=6.5.  I certainly wish QVC would do the same.  While I realize nothing is perfect, at least this simple, useful chart is very helpful in choosing the proper size.

Oh, by the way, I came back and ordered them from the Q - they had the color I wanted!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Good idea in theory but how many people know how long their foot is?  Interject too much information and many of the less gifted would be on intellectual overload.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

Yeah, a good tape measure will be a required staple.Woman LOL  And, in some cases it may result in "intellectual overload" (love that term!) and they just can ignore the additional info and blindly pick a size!Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

If people can measure their bust, waist, hips, etc I am sure they can measure their foot too. Not everyone is an idiot. 🙄

Honored Contributor

Doesn't everyone know their shoe size by now?  I don't think feet change as much as the rest of the body.  Plus then the hosts would have to give the measurements of the shoes since size varies with manufacturer.  One of the reasons I never order shoes on line unless I already have a pair of the same style that I know fits.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Doesn't everyone know their shoe size by now?  I don't think feet change as much as the rest of the body.  Plus then the hosts would have to give the measurements of the shoes since size varies with manufacturer.  One of the reasons I never order shoes on line unless I already have a pair of the same style that I know fits.

That's it - shoe fits varies by brand/style.  Since the hosts haven't given garment measurements for years, I can't imagine their giving shoe siziing measurements. For clothing items QVC provides measurements under click-here, so imo really don't see why they couldn't do the same for shoes. 

Unfortunately, @kaydee50, I know my usual size, but size can vary for me.

Honored Contributor

I don''t buy shoes on QVC anymore.  Yes, I know my size, I'm an off the rack size 9M!!  Standard, average, common sizing.  I'm the one that can buy the shoes thrown in a bin at the discount store, no problem.....

But I had the worst luck with shoe sizing!!  And I'm sick of sending them back so I stopped buying shoes off QVC few years ago....  I think putting measurements on the listing somewhat like clothing stats would be a great idea.  Woman LOL  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

If the hosts would just be honest about the fit, it would solve a lot of problems.  Last fall they had a Clark's suede TSV that ran very narrow.  One reviewer after another complained they couldn't even get them on their feet.  Dozens of reviews, then they disappeared from their system.  Jayne Brown wore that shoe for hours and never mentioned a word about the fit, although she claimed to have had them on her feet all day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered two pair of shoes. Neither worked out - I returned them both to the tune of $24.